vCash

baylors, oakman and stewart ,suspended for 1st game

Oakman suspended for taking 'Cheap Shots" of rot gut

http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Bolt/B...pener-39144692
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: baylors, oakman and stewart ,suspended for 1st game

It was for 'violating team rules' and it came the night before a game which tells me they were probably out past curfew or some nonsense like that. :yawn:

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okie35's Avatar
    vCash

Had it been a bigger game they'd play.
    "If you're going to be at Oklahoma, you need to win, you need to contribute, you need to do all the little things to make this team succeed.'" T-Lew

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    It was for 'violating team rules' and it came the night before a game which tells me they were probably out past curfew or some nonsense like that. :yawn:
    So you not only condone his cheap shots but also his rule breaking?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okie35 View Post
    Had it been a bigger game they'd play.
    BINGO!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I love 'violation of team rules'. Covers anything from leaving a lollypop wrapper in the film room to kidnapping coupled with forcible rape at gunpoint. Sort of the Kafka version of 'FOAD, I am not telling you a damn thing'.
    Since it's Oakman and considering recent performance by Briles, the Baylor Admin and local PD, we'll likely never know what this was about. But Oakman's conduct seems to be accelerating and sooner or later he'll involve himself in something his minders can't cover up. Then we'll be treated to defensive whining and media spinning galore. I can hardly wait.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    I love 'violation of team rules'. Covers anything from leaving a lollypop wrapper in the film room to kidnapping coupled with forcible rape at gunpoint. Sort of the Kafka version of 'FOAD, I am not telling you a damn thing'.
    Since it's Oakman and considering recent performance by Briles, the Baylor Admin and local PD, we'll likely never know what this was about. But Oakman's conduct seems to be accelerating and sooner or later he'll involve himself in something his minders can't cover up. Then we'll be treated to defensive whining and media spinning galore. I can hardly wait.
    Heh, Then we can give sicem an Atomic wedgie!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

What a stand up guy. Briles is putting the whole season in jeopardy. How can Baylor expect to compete with SMU without Oakman. It's not like SMU was 0-12 last year. They actually won a game. I bet the coaching staff is sweating out this tough-love decision.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So you not only condone his cheap shots but also his rule breaking?
    I never said I condoned anything. Reading comprehension is important. But you're spoiling to pick yet another fight, and I'm not going to take the bait. Find someone else to argue with.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Would not have thought this would affect them as much as it appears.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I never said I condoned anything. Reading comprehension is important. But you're spoiling to pick yet another fight, and I'm not going to take the bait. Find someone else to argue with.
    I dont pick fights with midgets, mental or otherwise. And yes you defended his cheap shot on Knight so that in and of itself says you CONDONE his actions.
    I do however enjoy poking you with a pointy stick