Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Judge Smails's Avatar
    vCash

Best Traffic Route To Lloyd Noble Saturday?

What is the best route to the Lloyd Noble on Saturday? I will be coming from the north down I-35 and need to get to the LNC for my wife to get on the disabled shuttle to the stadium.

I understand that the Lindsey and Highway 9 exits are under construction, but I may not have the latest info on that.

vCash

Re: Best Traffic Route To Lloyd Noble Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
    What is the best route to the Lloyd Noble on Saturday? I will be coming from the north down I-35 and need to get to the LNC for my wife to get on the disabled shuttle to the stadium.

I understand that the Lindsey and Highway 9 exits are under construction, but I may not have the latest info on that.
    Ya need to contact Soonerus
    If ya need Contact Info let me know
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

I would go ahead and take the 9 East exit off of I-35. 24thSW is closed off @ 9 to go toward LNC so you can't get off at Lindsay and go down 24th. I RECOMMEND TRYING TO AVOID LINDSAY. Construction closes at least one lane from McGee to just west of Berry. I live just north and west of McGee and Brooks so I see this everyday.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

If going south on I-35 to Highway 9, there is something very important to be aware of.
    Lindsay is one exit, all to itself.
    Next is Hwy 9 East, all to itself.

DO NOT get off at Lindsay thinking that you will drive past and under the Lindsay bridge and make a curl turn off onto Hwy 9 East like in years past. If you get off at Lindsay, this fall, you are on Lindsay. And don't think you will just turn south on 24th to 9. No left turns onto 9 from southbound 24th.

The exit is 108A and it's just
    South of the Lindsay street bridge over I-35. The exit is one lane and then 9 becomes two-lane eastbound after the intersection with 24th.
    Posted from iOS app

Looks like Lindsay will be open all three lanes like past years.
    Posted from iOS app

I would vote for 9 east. It actually is flowing better now that no one can turn left / north at 24th street. As mentioned beware of the new / temporary offramp / exits.

HTH