Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Ashley Madison deal

I've run my e-mail through one of those sites that checks to see if you've been part of the Ashley Madison dump. It is a site called, yes, haveibeenpwned.com.

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Anyway, I wasn't pwned in the Ashley Madison thing, but...

...apparently, my e-mail and information was part of the February 2014 hack of Forbes.com by the "Syrian Electronic Army." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Electronic_Army

Well...I guess Bashar al-Assad feels I'm an enemy of Syria because I read Forbes. But, with his hands full while dealing with ISIS and whatnot, I guess I'm temporarily safe.

Maybe someday, when he's less busy saving his as*s from being burned alive in a cage, he'll PM me to discuss my abhorrent affiliation with the infidels at Forbes.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Ashley Madison deal

The Ashley Madison thing is interesting. Apparently, there was no verification required. So, I could have signed up Curly Bill at [email protected] and he'd now be in the data dump.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    The Ashley Madison thing is interesting. Apparently, there was no verification required. So, I could have signed up Curly Bill at [email protected] and he'd now be in the data dump.
    Yeah, but, they were all about privacy, right?

Anyway, I'm thinking of running the e-mail of every politician down here in that pwned? site. I ran some of my family's e-mail addresses and apparently, there was a large hack of Adobe a couple of years ago. If you've subscribed to Adobe, your data may have been compromised in 2013.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

vCash

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Exactly!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Good news — no pwnage found!

No breached accountsand no pastes
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Good news — no pwnage found!

No breached accountsand no pastes
    Both links say Page cannot be found!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !