Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Sicem You just lost any respect I had left for you!

Quote Originally Posted by manateepower View Post
    It's also tacky and childish to tell on someones facebook status, even though it was tasteless and typical behavior from a Texan. I think both parties are being asses
    I have always Freely admitted Im anass!
    Since he Blocked me on FB I brought his BS here .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Yup yer politically minded keep spinning, So you just Unfriended me since I called you on the fact you were making fun TK gettin injured and alluding that BM should get the same.
    That was bad enough but then you kept on with childish Taunts!
    **** off dip ****.
    lol, now you're a liar. I blocked you after you started this thread. In fact, this thread is the very reason I removed you as a friend.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I don't want anyone to get injured either. I said at the time that I hated to see Knight get injured even though I didn't think (and still don't) that it was a bad hit.

When I made the facebook post, I wasn't saying I hoped to see Mayfield carried off on a stretcher. I want Oakman to hit him hard and often, but I don't want the kid to get permanently hurt. That's just ridiculous.
    NOT, You could have said that in you FB post, But no you Taunted the TK crap and kept on insulting. Keep spinning dude keep spinning
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

lol, now you're a liar. I blocked you after you started this thread. In fact, this thread is the very reason I removed you as a friend.
    Oh like I can tell when Im removed as a Friend?
    Bite me you little weasel dick assclown

vCash

Oh like I can tell when Im removed as a Friend?
    Bite me you little weasel dick assclown
    You should be able to tell since you commented on the post *after* you started the thread here.

Here's the timestamp of your last post vs the timestamp of when this thread was started:

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Collier11 View Post
    Here is what you need to ask yourself...

1) Do you want to spend your entire time on this board arguing about OUs off coord, def coord, whether Stoops should be fired, or anything else that the obnoxious side of the OU fanbase likes to argue after every game that we dont win by 50?
    2) Do you want to see a different POV at times?

If your answer is yes to #2 no to #1, then let SicEm Stay. Ive known him for a long while, we have had several heated debates about sports and non-sports related stuff. He does root for Baylor, he does defend Baylors dirty players (that no other person outside of a Baylor fan would defend) but other than that, he is harmless.

I have been a longtime friend of VET, I know him personally and I see his point, and I see why he felt that SicEm was rooting for dirty play, Baylor took a clear dirty shot on TK last year and nearly paralyzed him...with that said, I think SicEm is smart enough to realize he crossed the line because obviously an OU fan would take offense to what was said and he knew OU fans would see what he said.

I think overall he is a good dude though, and im pretty sure VET does too, he is just pissed
    Bingo!

vCash

You should be able to tell since you commented on the post *after* you started the thread here.

Here's the timestamp of your last post vs the timestamp of when this thread was started:
    Then put on yer Big BOY panties and Argue like a Man!

vCash

So wimple dick, are you sayin folks here shouldnt KNOW you want our Players hurt?
    And that you think its Ok for YOUR players to do cheap shots?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    Yes, you defend baylor, even when your POV is so insane that no one outside of other insane people could possibly consider it even remotely rational. Such as your defense of Oakman in this situation.
    LMAO, Have a Stirred the POT enough before season?

vCash

So wimple dick, are you sayin folks here shouldnt KNOW you want our Players hurt?
    And that you think its Ok for YOUR players to do cheap shots?
    Cheap shots are not okay which is why I condemned Oakman for the knee to the chest of that Tech player. Oakman does make dirty plays from time to time. The Knight hit is not one of them. I'm not going to argue that point with you again, for the thousandth time, but I do want to make it clear that I find cheap shots unacceptable regardless of the team or player.

Now, as for the post, I have seen people post the *exact* same sort of thing billions of times in regard to their LBs or defense and another team's offense/QB. The fact that you think the Oakman hit was dirty does not negate the fact that he is still a LB and still the most important member of our defense -- thus the comment. If Oakman were a corner and had hit Knight, I wouldn't have said Oakman.

But you know that, and you probably realized this fairly quickly. What this is really about is you being infuriated that I didn't respond directly to your ranting and raving over that post opting instead to dismiss it with memes. So you ran off here to post my name and throw a tantrum which is why I unfriended you.

I'm well beyond being tired of arguing with you over this. I don't know how much more mileage you want to get out of this argument, but I'm about finished with it.

vCash

Cheap shots are not okay which is why I condemned Oakman for the knee to the chest of that Tech player. Oakman does make dirty plays from time to time. The Knight hit is not one of them. I'm not going to argue that point with you again, for the thousandth time, but I do want to make it clear that I find cheap shots unacceptable regardless of the team or player.

Now, as for the post, I have seen people post the *exact* same sort of thing billions of times in regard to their LBs or defense and another team's offense/QB. The fact that you think the Oakman hit was dirty does not negate the fact that he is still a LB and still the most important member of our defense -- thus the comment. If Oakman were a corner and had hit Knight, I wouldn't have said Oakman.

But you know that, and you probably realized this fairly quickly. What this is really about is you being infuriated that I didn't respond directly to your ranting and raving over that post opting instead to dismiss it with memes. So you ran off here to post my name and throw a tantrum which is why I unfriended you.

I'm well beyond being tired of arguing with you over this. I don't know how much more mileage you want to get out of this argument, but I'm about finished with it.
    Spin it some more Wimple dick!

vCash

Oh and Look at my OP, I simply said you LOST any respect I had left for you with THAT post, Thats not a Tantrum baby boy!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

FB say, "Sorry, this content isn't available right now."

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Sic 'em has been here a long time. I haven't seen him post anything that said he wants any player to get hurt, probably that is because he removed it from my view. He deleled or hid his facebook comment from public view, so I don't know what he said. I believe Olevetonahill saw what Sic'em wrote on FB, and found it egregious that a fan of an opposing team would enjoy that an ameteur player should be injured. Yet, I have seen such sentiments from other college football fans, sometimes with weak condolences while holding joy, relief, or condescension in their hearts. I have seen it from opponents of Oklahoma University as well as from fans, and it always reminds me of the words of the words of Carl Hebert, cousin of Bobby Hebert: "I don't mind kicking a man while he is down. If he can't get up, it's his own damn fault." The corollary to Carl's sentiment is that if you don't want to get kicked around: Get up, Stand up and Fight. There is a date set when Oklahoma will have an opportunity to settle the score with Baylor: November 14, at Waco. That would be a good time for Oklahoma to stop the trash talk. Until then, I think Sic'em is merely a thorn in the side that Oklahoma fans can endure.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hornswaggled View Post
    Sic 'em has been here a long time. I haven't seen him post anything that said he wants any player to get hurt, probably that is because he removed it from my view. He deleled or hid his facebook comment from public view, so I don't know what he said. I believe Olevetonahill saw what Sic'em wrote on FB, and found it egregious that a fan of an opposing team would enjoy that an ameteur player should be injured. Yet, I have seen such sentiments from other college football fans, sometimes with weak condolences while holding joy, relief, or condescension in their hearts. I have seen it from opponents of Oklahoma University as well as from fans, and it always reminds me of the words of the words of Carl Hebert, cousin of Bobby Hebert: "I don't mind kicking a man while he is down. If he can't get up, it's his own damn fault." The corollary to Carl's sentiment is that if you don't want to get kicked around: Get up, Stand up and Fight. There is a date set when Oklahoma will have an opportunity to settle the score with Baylor: November 14, at Waco. That would be a good time for Oklahoma to stop the trash talk. Until then, I think Sic'em is merely a thorn in the side that Oklahoma fans can endure.
    I didn't remove the post. I've always had privacy settings set on Facebook so that only friends can view posts. The original post is still there. It was a link to a news article about Mayfield being named the starter. The only thing I said was, "I can't wait for Oakman to meet his new friend!" I never said I wanted Mayfield to get permanently injured nor did I intend that. As I have said, it's Oakman's job to find the ball carrier and/or QB -- he's the best on our defense. That's why I said Oakman.

You have 14 posts here, so I guess I don't expect you to know this: I've been posting here for many many many years. I posted here for two reasons 1)I liked this board a lot better than the Baylor board when I started posting and 2)I happen to actually be an OU fan (secondary to and never at the expense of Baylor, obviously).

Now, as for Baylor related posts....here is my long-time policy:

1)On the Baylor board, I never bash OU. Ever.
    2)At SF, I very very rarely start Baylor related threads. When I do start a Baylor thread, it's almost always because it's noteworthy in the general realm of college football. Why? Because I generally take it for granted that college football fans like to know things about other teams or news related to...uh...college football. Every now and then some bozo bitches about this. I find this astounding since fan boards routinely have threads about things happening with other teams and/or rivals. If I were flooding the football page with Baylor threads then this would be different, but I absolutely do not. The total number of Baylor threads I start around here is something like 3-4 a year -- a year.
    3)I will, however, comment if someone else brings Baylor up. I defend Baylor because I went to Baylor...I love Baylor...I'm a Baylor fan. If I have gripes about Baylor, I save those gripes for the Baylor board outside of general performance related criticisms. I don't bitch about Baylor outside of Baylor. But complaining because I comment on a thread about Baylor, as a Baylor fan, is just ludicrously ridiculous.
    SicEm just because a person only has 14 posts doesn't mean much other than he or she may be busy working. I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you nor have I questioned you ability to understand something simply because you haven't reached a specific amount of posts that I guess would show your loyalty to a program??? I simply asked a question, I am glad you are an OU fan Great - don't much care if you are a Baylor fan or even a Baylor graduate - I simply asked a question. But you don't need to take a defensive posture, simply answer the question. But the more I think about it, I guess now I really don't care why you elect to come to this board, and promise not to give it another thought!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

This thread has a rapey feel to it......
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Are you two gay lovers? I mean, really. All of this talk of blocking each other on facebook and negspeking...wtf?

And, all of it started just because Baylor now also tries to get as many dirty transfers as we have in the past?

Call me nuts, but as far as I can see, at least Baylor figured out how the big boys do it and followed suit. TCU had their drug bust and criminals over the past two/three years, and they are now competitive.

To think that just over a decade ago, North Texas was pounding Baylor into the dirt and coming within a ball hair of beating TCU. Poor, UNT...haven't figured out yet that it takes criminals on board to get competitive.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    A typical Baylor internet fan combines Texas arrogance with Baptist righteousness and adds an A&M inflated sense of self worth with TCU mid-major Napoleon complex.

I'm probably missing a few, but in general, they're only a good read if you're not a Baylor fan
    DING, DING, DING!!! We HAVE a WINNER!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Are you two gay lovers? I mean, really. All of this talk of blocking each other on facebook and negspeking...wtf?

And, all of it started just because Baylor now also tries to get as many dirty transfers as we have in the past?

Call me nuts, but as far as I can see, at least Baylor figured out how the big boys do it and followed suit. TCU had their drug bust and criminals over the past two/three years, and they are now competitive.

To think that just over a decade ago, North Texas was pounding Baylor into the dirt and coming within a ball hair of beating TCU. Poor, UNT...haven't figured out yet that it takes criminals on board to get competitive.
    Are you a *********.....???
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.