Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Sicem You just lost any respect I had left for you!

He posted this On FB That Mayfield gets hurt!

Froston Back
    1 min ·

I can't wait for Oakman to meet his new friend!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: Sicem You just lost any respect I had left for you!

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    He posted this On FB That Mayfield gets hurt!

Froston Back
    1 min ·

I can't wait for Oakman to meet his new friend!
    Cool bro, but can you take my name off the post?

vCash

And I didn't say that I want Mayfield to get hurt. Oakman is our LB, you see. It's why I didn't say "I can't wait for Mayfield to meet our punter."

vCash

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Cool bro, but can you take my name off the post?
    No , YOU posted that **** thinking it was funny. Go **** yourself!
    You and I both know what you were thinking was funny!~
    Oh and you deleted it all after ****ing with me !

vCash

And I didn't say that I want Mayfield to get hurt. Oakman is our LB, you see. It's why I didn't say "I can't wait for Mayfield to meet our punter."
    **** YOU . you said after Posting a Pic of BM that you "Cant wait for Oakman to meet his new friend"
    You and I both know that was a direct allusion to Oakman taking out TK last year !

Like I said with that crap you lost any respect I had for you.

vCash

Oh look the little pencil dick deleted the Post LMFAO

vCash

Now hes Unfriended ME . What ever will I do?

Froston Back you suck !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Froston Back? That a real name?

He's probably going through some serious angst right now over his beloved bears.

If the NCAA's got any sack left at all they are going to put the hurt on that program over that dude that raped the girl and they did nothing about.

It's going to be well deserved too.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Mayfield had the injury bug at Tech, and had the propensity to fumble as well.

If this is the best we can do...well, pray the defense is night and day better than last season. I expect that the OC will be rotating the QBs by mid-season because there will not be spectacular play out of any one of them.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Mayfield had the injury bug at Tech, and had the propensity to fumble as well.

If this is the best we can do...well, pray the defense is night and day better than last season. I expect that the OC will be rotating the QBs by mid-season because there will not be spectacular play out of any one of them.
    I'm hopeful you're wrong, but have a fear that you are correct with this view with regards to the QB situation.

Maybe Mayfield is just one of those guys that slipped under everyones radar and we ended up with a gem here through a very unlikely path and will win it all, but those are some pretty long odds.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    I'm hopeful you're wrong, but have a fear that you are correct with this view with regards to the QB situation.

Maybe Mayfield is just one of those guys that slipped under everyones radar and we ended up with a gem here through a very unlikely path and will win it all, but those are some
    pretty long odds
    35 to 1
    I put 200 on it.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Chilllll guys. Geeze you're talking like Baylor's our new rival or something.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

I agree...I'm tired of that little jackwagon posting about bu on THE OU FORUM...screw him.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

My question is why is Sicem spending so much time on a Sooner Board, why not go to the Baylor boards? I don't know Sicem personally, I've read his posts, in general he appears to be civil, but given the makeup of the Baylor players, and what I feel is a dirty player mentality, as seen by several cheap shots over the years, I really don't care to hear from Baylor fans, and their recent "we are the greatest" posture. Things change in college football, and they will continue to change, good one year crappy the next. However how you carry yourself as a fan or alum speaks volumes. I don't wish harm on any other teams players, at the end of the day they are simply trying to do their best, what I don't like however is thug football, trying to hurt a player via cheap shot is unacceptable. SICEM word of advise, stick to your Baylor boards, and you will save yourself a lot of aggravation.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

My question is why is Sicem spending so much time on a Sooner Board, why not go to the Baylor boards?
    A typical Baylor internet fan combines Texas arrogance with Baptist righteousness and adds an A&M inflated sense of self worth with TCU mid-major Napoleon complex.

I'm probably missing a few, but in general, they're only a good read if you're not a Baylor fan

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Chilllll guys. Geeze you're talking like Baylor's our new rival or something.
    Nope. Im sayin Sicem is wormy.

vCash

Oh look the little pencil dick deleted the Post LMFAO
    I didn't delete the post. It's still very much there. I have always had the privacy settings on Facebook set so that only friends can view my posts. It's still there -- you just can't see it.

vCash

Further, if the concensus is for me to go then I can certainly do that. I'd rather not, but far be it of me to deny the mob.

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard though. Oakman is our LB. He's our best LB. Was I supposed to say that I'm excited for Oakman to meet our place kicker? Pure nonsense.

vCash

Further, if the concensus is for me to go then I can certainly do that. I'd rather not, but far be it of me to deny the mob.

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard though. Oakman is our LB. He's our best LB. Was I supposed to say that I'm excited for Oakman to meet our place kicker? Pure nonsense.
    Yup yer politically minded keep spinning, So you just Unfriended me since I called you on the fact you were making fun TK gettin injured and alluding that BM should get the same.
    That was bad enough but then you kept on with childish Taunts!
    **** off dip ****.