Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

Nine year old Opera singer

She turned 11 this year, Amira Willighagen. She won the talent show Holland's Got Talent. This just blew me away, incredible.

Below is her audition for Holland's Got Talent.

I didn't care for opera much before. But I'm a fan now.
    Last edited by deweydw; 8/24/2015 at 06:42 PM.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Nine year old Opera singer

That's one helluva set of lungs on that little cutie pie. Awesome!

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Just saw this, Listened to em both Loved em dint understand a dayum word tho
    The 1st Vid I was like,Why everyone wiping their eyes an ****?
    After the 2nd one I was wiping Mine LOL
    Kids got it.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

I can't say how many times I've watched the first one. I even subscribed to her Youtube Channel. I was talking to a co worker yesterday that know's a thing or two about opera. And he said that kids like her can imitate the singing, but when they get older and their voice changes, that could end it right there. Hopefully that won't be the case with Amira, I'm a fan.

I don't understand what she's singing either. But I love it.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by deweydw View Post
    I can't say how many times I've watched the first one. I even subscribed to her Youtube Channel. I was talking to a co worker yesterday that know's a thing or two about opera. And he said that kids like her can imitate the singing, but when they get older and their voice changes, that could end it right there. Hopefully that won't be the case with Amira, I'm a fan.

I don't understand what she's singing either. But I love it.
    Hopefully she gets Voice training or whatever that ****s called ad progress's
    She seemed to hit the Emotional notes very well. If thats a term LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !