Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

From The Washington Post?

Never thought I'd read anything there worth a scrap of used bird cage paper, but lo and behold:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...-lives-matter/

Says just about everything most feel about these Black Loves Matter cretins.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: From The Washington Post?

Bunch of ****'n animals.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Never thought I'd read anything there worth a scrap of used bird cage paper, but lo and behold:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...-lives-matter/

Says just about everything most feel about these Black Loves Matter cretins.
    That's because they are going after Democratic candidates and embarrassing them. If they were only harrassing GOP candidates I bet this writer wouldn't utter a peep.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    That's because they are going after Democratic candidates and embarrassing them. If they were only harrassing GOP candidates I bet this writer wouldn't utter a peep.
    True.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987