Season ticket advice

Looking at getting season tickets this year. Trying to decide between getting them off stub hub (little cheaper) or getting through the school so that we can renew each year. Also trying to decide between probably north end zone or upper goal line 102 or 108. Only place I've sat the last 8 years has been the student section so not sure what seats I would like better. Anyone that sits in the 100's have any comment on just how high the view is?

vCash

Re: Season ticket advice

I'm in the western part of the north end zone, so we can get some shade some of the time. That would be nice with the upper west side

Getting them through the sooner club would get you points toward Texas tickets/bowl games. I'm not sure what the Texas cutoff is these days though

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I sat on west side upper deck, 2nd row from the top, at the 50 once. Got tickets thru Ticket Marketplace. The ends of west side would be similar. You can see very well. You walk up ramps to get there. It wasn't a bad walk due to ramps; wife and I have trouble with stairs. It just takes time to get up there and back down. I also sat on west side lower bowl, just barely under the overhang of the upper deck. Great seats! It was a November night game-really cold-but we were out of the wind. Would be shady on a hot day.
    Our season tickets are in north endzone now, section 20 right above the tunnel. Much easier to get in and out; restrooms, concessions are right there. On a cold day, we are sort of out of the wind. In the upper deck, you are in the wind but not as bad as east side. I would go thru Sooner Club so you get the points.

vCash

We decided to keep our tickets in north end zone this year. We could have moved to upper deck ends. Decided not to; west side will be rebuilt someday. Did not want to get up there, fall in love with it, and be forced to a higher donation level than we could afford, once it gets built and have to move.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerfan88's Avatar
    vCash

My tickets are on the very top row in the north end zone and I love them. Even though we were offered the opportunity to move this year, I prefer the NEZ because of the camaraderie up there. I also get protection from the north wind because of the wall at my back on that top row.

My brother sits in 103 and they really like their seats although they have to fight more people to get up and down the ramps. They also aren't as much into standing through the game as I am so the crowd up there fits them.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

We are in the lower bowl of the north end zone and love it. Have been there 21 years now. Love to be where the band runs onto the field before the game and where the ponies come out after the scores.

Also, the north end zone fans are easily the loudest in the stadium. My fondest memory was the north end of the stadium being so loud in 2003 OU-OSU, that the Aggy QB had to call a time out. That was a good time.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner Benchwarmer Sooner Schemer's Avatar
    vCash

I've listed my season tickets on StubHub this year for the first ever, and they add a good chunk to the cost.
    So I would recommend cutting out the middleman if possible to save on the cost.

Not sure if I can post my tickets for sale here since the Sooner Swap forum seems to have disappeared, but you can find them on StubHub in section 31 - row 34, seats 5 and 6. Donor seating, so not cheap. (They straddle the 49-yard line.) But if you can buy them for cash in Tulsa, I can knock about $500 off the cost. Message me if interested.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Schemer View Post
    I've listed my season tickets on StubHub this year for the first ever, and they add a good chunk to the cost.
    So I would recommend cutting out the middleman if possible to save on the cost.

Not sure if I can post my tickets for sale here since the Sooner Swap forum seems to have disappeared, but you can find them on StubHub in section 31 - row 34, seats 5 and 6. Donor seating, so not cheap. (They straddle the 49-yard line.) But if you can buy them for cash in Tulsa, I can knock about $500 off the cost. Message me if interested.
    Its still here

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/for...?7-Sooner-Swap
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Thanks. I didn't think to look in the non-sports forums.
    It doesn't look like anyone else did, either.

vCash

Thanks. I didn't think to look in the non-sports forums.
    It doesn't look like anyone else did, either.
    LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Sooner Swap does not seem to be working.

Anyone know how many rows are in the 100 sections?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSooner View Post
    Sooner Swap does not seem to be working.
    I posted a Test thread the other day.

Could someone tell me what the water mark on the back of the ticket stock says? I found s pair on the cheap and want to make sure theyre legit.

vCash

You trying to counterfeit? Sorry, I can't make it out but the watermarks seem to straddle the individual tickets.

vCash

I've made a futile attempt to sell my season tickets on the Sooner Swap board, and it seems to work.
    I'll likely have Akron tickets for sale in a few days...

vCash

I've made a futile attempt to sell my season tickets on the Sooner Swap board, and it seems to work.
    I'll likely have Akron tickets for sale in a few days...
    Post em here http://oklahoma.247sports.com/Board/...ully+logged+in!

And on EBay