Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oktaha, Murica

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Oktaha, Murica

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    and, some folks might wonder why involvement in this message board has drastically fallen. This thread is ample evidence of at least one reason why.
    You might want to provide more details.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    Not with Dlck Cheney that's fer sure.

5-0
    Hopefully you wouldnt be stupid enough to come up unannounced behind a bunch of shooter .
    Any one who has ever hunted in a group has been at least peppered once with pellets.
    Its part of the deal.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hopefully you wouldnt be stupid enough to come up unannounced behind a bunch of shooter .
    Any one who has ever hunted in a group has been at least peppered once with pellets.
    Its part of the deal.
    I caught a couple of #9's before. It do sting a tad

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Its part of the deal.
    In the 10 or so times I've been bird huntin' I've never shot anyone or been shot. I left the liquor in the car till after the hunt.

Never shot a dog neither.

Someone taught me that if the field isn't clear then hold your shot. I guess you were taught to shoot if it moves and sort it out later.

Whatever, dude. I'm a firm believer in responsible gun ownership, not a yahoo free for all.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    and, some folks might wonder why involvement in this message board has drastically fallen. This thread is ample evidence of at least one reason why.
    haha!

vCash

In the 10 or so times I've been bird huntin' I've never shot anyone or been shot. I left the liquor in the car till after the hunt.

Never shot a dog neither.

Someone taught me that if the field isn't clear then hold your shot. I guess you were taught to shoot if it moves and sort it out later.

Whatever, dude. I'm a firm believer in responsible gun ownership, not a yahoo free for all.

5-0
    You got all that from my statement huh? You really are a moron.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

I take it that when you go to a sporting goods store, to the hunting apparel section, you head straight to the Kevlar Department.

Any Elmer Fudd that goes hunting and shoots someone should be easy to spot cause they're missing a few teeth.

Shooting another hunter or getting shot at is NOT part of the deal as you say.

Tell us more about Morans. You seem to be an expert Elmer.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

I take it that when you go to a sporting goods store, to the hunting apparel section, you head straight to the Kevlar Department.

Any Elmer Fudd that goes hunting and shoots someone should be easy to spot cause they're missing a few teeth.

Shooting another hunter or getting shot at is NOT part of the deal as you say.

Tell us more about Morans. You seem to be an expert Elmer.

5-0
    Your so stupid you make this easy. Again Dipwad. If youve Bird hunted in groups moren 10 times you have had pellets hit you,
    Now run along and Play with yer barbie dolls

vCash

I've a feeling you either shot someone or got shot at least ten out of 1st ten times you went bird huntin'.

Tell us, have you gotten shot more then once during a single hunt ? Did it make you wonder ? How many times have you gotten blasted with bird shot ? Ever fired off a round and you were aiming the wrong end ? I/we're curious.

This is getting' choice.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

I've a feeling you either shot someone or got shot at least ten out of 1st ten times you went bird huntin'.

Tell us, have you gotten shot more then once during a single hunt ? Did it make you wonder ? How many times have you gotten blasted with bird shot ? Ever fired off a round and you were aiming the wrong end ? I/we're curious.

This is getting' choice.

5-0
    Have I said yer a Moran yet? Gettin peppered by Birdshot during a hunt is not even remotely close to being SHOT or Shooting some one. Go play with yer Barbie dolls until you grow up.

The Times I got shot, Folks was trying to Kill me, The Times I shot Folks, I dint try, I did.

vCash

Have I said yer a Moran yet? Gettin peppered by Birdshot during a hunt is not even remotely close to being SHOT or Shooting some one. Go play with yer Barbie dolls until you grow up.

The Times I got shot, Folks was trying to Kill me, The Times I shot Folks, I dint try, I did.
    Birdshot comes from a shell fired out of the barrel of a shotgun when one pulls the trigger, correct? How does that not come "remotely close" to being "shot?" That's the very definition of being shot.

Now, I think we can all agree that Cheney wasn't shooting *at* his fine attorney friend; nonetheless, he clearly shot him. Any argument to the contrary is nonsense.

vCash

Peppered and needed pellets removed from your heart aren't really the same thing either.

vCash

Yall win the Internets fer the night LOL
    Sic heres another thing I really DGAF about.

vCash

Yall win the Internets fer the night LOL
    Sic heres another thing I really DGAF about.
    And, yet, you've been arguing the issue for what? 8-9 posts?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    And, yet, you've been arguing the issue for what? 8-9 posts?
    If thats what you read I guess so. Sides got to argue something , right?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I've got no strings
    To hold me down
    To make me fret, or make me frown
    I had strings
    But now I'm free
    There are no strings on me

Hi-ho the me-ri-o
    That's the only way to be
    I want the world to know
    Nothing ever worries me

I've got no strings
    So I have fun
    I'm not tied up to anyone
    They've got strings
    But you can see
    There are no strings on me
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

If youve Bird hunted in groups moren 10 times you have had pellets hit you,

Lemme get this straight.

After you've bird hunted 10 times in groups then it's 'open season' on your fellow hunters ?

Elmer, your kind of bird hunting takes the sport to another dimension.

How can you seriously call someone an idiot when you go bird hunting and shoot someone and get shot at ?

Back in the day when grocery store checkouts had racks of 'newsmagazines' like The Star, or The Enquirer I remember my all time favorite headline......

Duck Hunters Shoot Angel.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Lemme get this straight.

After you've bird hunted 10 times in groups then it's 'open season' on your fellow hunters ?

Elmer, your kind of bird hunting takes the sport to another dimension.

How can you seriously call someone an idiot when you go bird hunting and shoot someone and get shot at ?

Back in the day when grocery store checkouts had racks of 'newsmagazines' like The Star, or The Enquirer I remember my all time favorite headline......

Duck Hunters Shoot Angel.

5-0
    Like I said You win the Internets, Yer too ****ing stupid to discuss anything with.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Like I said You win the Internets, Yer too ****ing stupid to discuss anything with.
    I fingered that out quite a while back...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I fingered that out quite a while back...
    Yea but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt then Ole Dave and Sic em chimed in. , **** em