Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Does Anybody Support Trump?

Personally I think the guy is a clown and has flipped on so many issues that nobody can really know where he stands. I do think the establishment GOP morons like Boehner and McConell have caused this blowback from frustrated members of the GOP base but there are better, more mature and more intelligent anti-establishment candidates.

30% of the GOP base is throwing a stupid tantrum and Trump is their way of kicking and screaming till they turn blue and pass out.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Re: Does Anybody Support Trump?

I like the way hes just flips em off and does his thing LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Count me in the tantrum throwing group. I'm tired of the same ol BS coming from the party that is supposed to be conservative.

I don't approve of everything Trump has said or done, and in the end I'm not sure he's the best candidate, but he's stirring sh*t up, shaking up the establishment, and I like the hell out of that!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

And he's not PC and I totally LOVE THE HELL OUT OF THAT!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I like the way hes just flips em off and does his thing LOL
    And that is exactly the type of attitude I am talikng about. Never mind that he has voted for Democrats in the past, been pro-abortion, supports single payer healthcare, enjoyed the benefits of crony capitalism, brags about buying politicians, acts like he is constantly on a realuty television show but by gawd he is insulting the people I am pissed at so I like him.

Vet, I am not directing this criticism directly at you but ask yourself, is this guy really a leader in the Ronald Reagan mode? Does he really present the principles you believe in in the best light and in a way that is likely to convince other people to change their minds?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    Count me in the tantrum throwing group. I'm tired of the same ol BS coming from the party that is supposed to be conservative.

I don't approve of everything Trump has said or done, and in the end I'm not sure he's the best candidate, but he's stirring sh*t up, shaking up the establishment, and I like the hell out of that!
    I understand what you're saying but in the meantime he is sucking support and attention away from authentic anti-establishment candidates like Cruz and Fiorina. The guy is a clown and I do not want him as the face of the ideology I support.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I have no real problems with him yet. He has had some flaky, foolish lib positions on some issues in the past, but he appears to have wised up, and seems to really care about saving the country from liberal insanity. I'm not ready to vote for anyone yet, but he's still being considered. Remember in his younger days Reagan was a lib.

I was very disappointed in the way the first debate was conducted, but that's on Megyn Kelly and Fox News.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I understand what you're saying but in the meantime he is sucking support and attention away from authentic anti-establishment candidates like Cruz and Fiorina. The guy is a clown and I do not want him as a the face of the ideology I support.
    And you saying that is one of the reasons I'm liking the hell out of the guy. I AM TIRED of spit and polished politicians acting and saying things exactly the way they're supposed to! What don't you understand that some of us are tired of that noise, knowing that's all it is is noise?!?!

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I have no real problems with him yet. He has had some flaky, foolish lib positions on some issues in the past, but he appears to have wised up, and seems to really care about saving the country from liberal insanity. I'm not ready to vote for anyone yet, but he's still being considered. I was very disappointed in the way the first debate was conducted, but that's on Megyn Kelly and Fox News.
    Really, you don't think the Democrats are just licking their chops hoping Trump is the GOP candidate so they can run ads of Trump saying and doing those type of things( or probably worse). He is losing badly to Hillary in several swing states while other GOP candidates are beating her in polls. Trump is unelectable in the general election. I thought you were all about getting the GOP candidate elected no matter who it is.

You're more intelligent than to see Trump as anything more than a clown.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 8/9/2015 at 01:32 PM.

vCash

And you saying that is one of the reasons I'm liking the hell out of the guy. I AM TIRED of spit and polished politicians acting and saying things exactly the way they're supposed to! What don't you understand that some of us are tired of that noise, knowing that's all it is is noise?!?!
    So Cruz going head to head with McConnell and Boehner carries no weight with you? I guess you are the type of person who cares more about how loud a person shouts instead of what their actions have been in the past. How you can trust Trump based on his past actions is beyond me.

vCash

So Cruz going head to head with McConnel and Boehner carries no weight with you? I guess you are the type of person who cares more about how loud a person shouts instead of what their actions have been in the past. How you can trust Trump based on his past actions is beyond me.
    Never said I trusted him genius. But it's whiny *ss people like you complaining about him that makes me like him more and more.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

...and I like Cruz - he might be my actual favorite of the bunch, but if he doesn't like Trump stealing his thunder, or his possible supporters, how about he grow a real pair and do something about it.

...but for the love of God, I hope he doesn't start whining and crying about it too!!!

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Never said I trusted him genius. But it's whiny *ss people like you complaining about him that makes me like him more and more.
    Didn't take you long to resort to insults. I guess Trump is the perfect candidate for you after all.

Questioning Trump's past actions, crude comments is whining. Got you. Although your boy did a fair amount of whining on Twitter complaing about how unfair the questions from Fox were. Imagine that, a little cute blonde political commenter made your candidate whine like a little beyotch. Imagine what the Democrats and Hillary are going to do to him. I bet his combed-over skull explodes like a Gallagher watermelon.

vCash

...and I like Cruz - he might be my actual favorite of the bunch, but if he doesn't like Trump stealing his thunder, or his possible supporters, how about he grow a real pair and do something about it.

...but for the love of God, I hope he doesn't start whining and crying about it too!!!
    what Trump is doing right now is killing the anti-establishment candidates' campaign by sucking all the oxygen and coverage away from them. They will not get any traction as long as Trump and his circus are in the spot light and in the end he will be the reason that the establishment is able to get Jeb the nomination.

When the primaries are down to one or two candidates I guarantee you one of them will be Jeb Bush. Which non-Rino candidate do you want presenting your case to the rest of the GOP voters.....Trump or Cruz.

I am basically there with you on Cruz but you do need to realize hiw Trump is actually helping the candidate you like the least.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 8/9/2015 at 01:48 PM.

vCash

Didn't take you long to resort to insults. I guess Trump is the perfect candidate for you after all.

Questioning Trump's past actions, crude comments is whining. Got you. Although your boy did a fair amount of whining on Twitter complaing about how unfair the questions from Fox were. Imagine that, a little cute blonde political commenter made your candidate whine like a little beyotch. Imagine what the Democrats and Hillary are going to do to him. I bet his combed-over skull explodes like a Gallagher watermelon.
    Wonk, wonk, wonk... If you don't want me to insult you don't put words in my mouth. If you think that's ok then you're not just a whiny little b*tch, but also a presumptuous whiny little b*tch.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

what Trump is doing right now is killing the anti-establushment candidates' campaign by sucking all the oxygen and coverage away from them. They will not get any traction as long as Trump and his circus are in the spot light and in the end he will be the reason that the establushment is able to get Jeb the nomination.
    Well, if the other anti-establishment candidates aren't good enough to overcome Trump and beat Jeb, then they weren't all that good in the first place now where they? They can take their toys and go home crying too.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Trump doing well is great for the Dems. The fact that he can say the kind of **** that he says and his numbers go up is crazy. If he's the nominee it's a bigger beat down than 2012.

vCash

Im all for stirrin the Pot and Trump is doing just that. Im like him , Tired of all the PC crap.
    Yes he talked about buying Politicians, But thats the system we have in Place. If he brings enough light to it Maybe we can get a change,
    Now am I for him , Not necessarily, But at this Point I aint against him either.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Trump doing well is great for the Dems. The fact that he can say the kind of **** that he says and his numbers go up is crazy. If he's the nominee it's a bigger beat down than 2012.
    Yes it is. Trump is riding the crest of his popularity in the GOP but the general election polls are a huge red flag about his electability in the GE. You want Jeb or Hillary to be the next POTUS then keep supporting Trump.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Im all for stirrin the Pot and Trump is doing just that. Im like him , Tired of all the PC crap.
    Yes he talked about buying Politicians, But thats the system we have in Place. If he brings enough light to it Maybe we can get a change,
    Now am I for him , Not necessarily, But at this Point I aint against him either.
    Exactly! And all the whining about him so early in the game only makes me like him more, though in the end he's not likely to be my guy.

Olevet Posse Pistolero