Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: The Planned Parenthood Undercover Videos Keep Getting Worse

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    The Libz would rather have new, illegal Americans than young citizens, for SOME reason.
    Votes?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    Votes?
    yes, BUT, isn't a sizeable majority of the women who have abortions already libz?

Quite possibly the elephant in the room on the abortion issue is that the mostly future democrat voters are being aborted, so they have to bring in replacements from latin america, the middle east, wherever, through the open southern border.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    ostensibly, but isn't a sizeable majority of the women who have abortions already libz?
    Naw, I meant that the reason the libs/donks like illegals and the like is for their votes, or potential votes.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Naw, I meant that the reason the libs/donks like illegals and the like is for their votes, or potential votes.
    see #62 above. I added comments to clarify.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

True enough, but I'm FAR from a liberal myself, and I think that dentist should be whipped, castrated, and then flayed alive.

However, I have a hard time being 100% against trophy hunting, fearing the slippery slope that if all trophy hunting is banned, the freaky, do-gooder, green, animal rights, crowd will push for a ban on all hunting.

So...
    This is kind of where I am on the lion. I fully understand the need to "thin the herd" for conservation reasons. But...

...you kind of have to wonder about some of these guys. Ted Nugent, I think, is a responsible hunter. This dentist, with pictures of himself with his shirt of with his kills and sexual harassment lawsuit in the past...he just seem like a ****** who happened to get into a profession that made him a lot of money.

The money wasn't enough, so he turned his hunting hobby into a full blown "look what I did!" show.

To me, "hunting" means you hunt. Hunting, to me, is not going into a set up area where the kill is easy - i.e., sitting in a deer stand set up across from a deer feeder.

To me, there is hunting and, then, there is ambushing. I think what the dentist did - with all legal permits for it - was ambushing. Many a redneck ambushes and calls it hunting.

Legal or not, the dentist kind of gets what he deserves. If he wasn't such a ******queef to be posting the type of pictures he did about his kills, he could have probably gained more sympathy. But, the reality of it is, he's a premium grade horse fart sniffer with the stones of a gnat.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I guess casting bait to a fish is now "ambushing"...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    So, what are we doing now? Pretending that fishing and hunting are the same thing?
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    This is kind of where I am on the lion. I fully understand the need to "thin the herd" for conservation reasons. But...

...you kind of have to wonder about some of these guys. Ted Nugent, I think, is a responsible hunter. This dentist, with pictures of himself with his shirt of with his kills and sexual harassment lawsuit in the past...he just seem like a ****** who happened to get into a profession that made him a lot of money.

The money wasn't enough, so he turned his hunting hobby into a full blown "look what I did!" show.

To me, "hunting" means you hunt. Hunting, to me, is not going into a set up area where the kill is easy - i.e., sitting in a deer stand set up across from a deer feeder.

To me, there is hunting and, then, there is ambushing. I think what the dentist did - with all legal permits for it - was ambushing. Many a redneck ambushes and calls it hunting.

Legal or not, the dentist kind of gets what he deserves. If he wasn't such a ******queef to be posting the type of pictures he did about his kills, he could have probably gained more sympathy. But, the reality of it is, he's a premium grade horse fart sniffer with the stones of a gnat.
    Dude, Ima gonna screw up your street cred......I agree with you.

Except on Nugent. He's an *** who literally shat himself to avoid service yet is now a chicken hawk.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Dude, Ima gonna screw up your street cred......I agree with you.

Except on Nugent. He's an *** who literally shat himself to avoid service yet is now a chicken hawk.
    Except we're talking hunting. As far as Vietnam, we elected a president in 1992 who dodged the draft and burned an American flag on foreign soil in the process. So, there are cowards on both sides of the ledger as far as Vietnam goes.

And, in all of those cowards defense - Nugent, Clinton, all of them - Congress was making our soldiers and Marines fight with one hand tied to their balls by not declaring war and confining the battlefield to only certain parts of Vietnam.

I think the chicken sh*ts were Johnson and the Congresses who wouldn't let the armed forces defeat the Viet Cong. Think about being a young man back then knowing you were being sent out on a mission where your enemy was allowed to run and hide in places where your president and Congress would not let you pursue them.

It was idiotic.

I think the people now who dodge are worse because we have a volunteer armed force. Those guys who have volunteered for service, then abandon during the mission or before are worse. They know what we are in as far as the war on terror, yet they signed up anyway. When the going gets tough, they walk away.

vCash

Poor Cecil, he got rolled by abortion talk. Well, if he had been aborted, he wouldn't have lived such a long and regal life.

vCash

Except we're talking hunting. As far as Vietnam, we elected a president in 1992 who dodged the draft and burned an American flag on foreign soil in the process. So, there are cowards on both sides of the ledger as far as Vietnam goes.

And, in all of those cowards defense - Nugent, Clinton, all of them - Congress was making our soldiers and Marines fight with one hand tied to their balls by not declaring war and confining the battlefield to only certain parts of Vietnam.

I think the chicken sh*ts were Johnson and the Congresses who wouldn't let the armed forces defeat the Viet Cong. Think about being a young man back then knowing you were being sent out on a mission where your enemy was allowed to run and hide in places where your president and Congress would not let you pursue them.

It was idiotic.

I think the people now who dodge are worse because we have a volunteer armed force. Those guys who have volunteered for service, then abandon during the mission or before are worse. They know what we are in as far as the war on terror, yet they signed up anyway. When the going gets tough, they walk away.
    Good points. When did Clinton ever burn a flag? Just curious. I never voted for that dude. I was a Stockdale/Perot man. GRIDLOCK!

vCash

hit a little too close to home?

of course, deer are another story as well. whatever keeps them off the highways...

vCash

It was idiotic.

Good points. When did Clinton ever burn a flag? Just curious. I never voted for that dude. I was a Stockdale/Perot man. GRIDLOCK!
    Would Yall please talk about shat ya have knowledge of ?
    I was there and Ive also read up on Nugent .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

No but putting out feeders to attract deer so you can shoot them is. I am not anti-hunting but this practice is just unethical and lazy.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Moscow. He was a student at Oxford, and a bunch of them went to the Soviet Union to meet up with some "peace" organization that the Soviets sponsored. He participated in the anti-America protest there where an American flag was burned.

vCash

A. I'm agreeing with you guys more and more on the hunting.
    B. While I never heard that about Moscow I also am not surprised. Clinton came along when I had been corrupted by Rush and a few other AM talk show folks. Much like I saw a quote (paraphrased) from John Stewart, "I had the utmost respect for George HW Bush and voted accordingly". I think he reminded us all of what our dad's/grand dads should be like.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    No but putting out feeders to attract deer so you can shoot them is. I am not anti-hunting but this practice is just unethical and lazy.
    It is hunting for food, and not for sport. If it's illegal, then one shouldn't do it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Right, so I guess guys that run trap lines and and bait in scores of different types of varmint for their kill, and all the fishermen that bait their hook/chum the water/etc. to bring in their kill, and all the hunters that bait in their deer/hog/bear/etc. for their kill, are all just redneck hillbilly dumb ****s. Go tit.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

vCash

Right, so I guess guys that run trap lines and and bait in scores of different types of varmint for their kill, and all the fishermen that bait their hook/chum the water/etc. to bring in their kill, and all the hunters that bait in their deer/hog/bear/etc. for their kill, are all just redneck hillbilly dumb ****s. Go tit.
    So, you equate me taking my kids up to Texoma to fish striper with a guy going to Kenya and luring a lion off a reserve to kill it? You're not talking apple to apples here.

If I have a fishing license to fish at Texoma, I can fish to the limits. I'm not luring the striper to another lake or river to catch it.