Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash

Re: The Planned Parenthood Undercover Videos Keep Getting Worse

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I think people who are pro life should be 100% for all birth control - that's the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies. I also think they should be all about the morning after pill.
    Splain the difference to me please? How is killing a Baby the day after its conceived any different from killin it 6 months later?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I know some peeps that should be aborted even though they're way past the gestation period.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Splain the difference to me please? How is killing a Baby the day after its conceived any different from killin it 6 months later?
    Exactly. Someone explain how terminating a pregnancy is pro-life.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    So what are you saying? One of us is lost here.

I think it's fair to call me "pro-life"

I can't reconcile abortion unless we are talking non-viable pregnancies for the most part

I'd prefer people that don't want or need to get pregnant to be able to avoid it.

Pretending that people aren't going to have sex is burying your head in the sand.
    Nobody is pretending. What we are saying is:

(1) pay for your own contraception yourself, so that we are truly doing what you say you want: keeping the government out of the bedroom
    (2) if it's not a baby in the womb, how are limbs and organs being harvested?

What the pro-baby killer side of the ledger really wants is for the government to pay for their bedroom activities and the consequences thereof.

And, the pro-baby killers want everyone to ignore that there are babies in the womb being killed. These pesky arms, legs, brains, hearts, and stuff that are removed during an abortion as a living child is torn apart...just ignore that. It isn't really happening. And, when they say they are selling them, they aren't really selling them.

Basically, with the pro-baby killers, its just 'keep sending in your tax dollars and quit asking questions about how we use it.' Or, more bluntly, 'we know better how to use you tax dollars, and how dare you question us about it!'
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Nobody is pretending. What we are saying is:

(1) pay for your own contraception yourself, so that we are truly doing what you say you want: keeping the government out of the bedroom
    (2) if it's not a baby in the womb, how are limbs and organs being harvested?

What the pro-baby killer side of the ledger really wants is for the government to pay for their bedroom activities and the consequences thereof.

And, the pro-baby killers want everyone to ignore that there are babies in the womb being killed. These pesky arms, legs, brains, hearts, and stuff that are removed during an abortion as a living child is torn apart...just ignore that. It isn't really happening. And, when they say they are selling them, they aren't really selling them.

Basically, with the pro-baby killers, its just 'keep sending in your tax dollars and quit asking questions about how we use it.' Or, more bluntly, 'we know better how to use you tax dollars, and how dare you question us about it!'
    I consider the morning after pill contraception. I'm not a scientist.

I think that the two state reviews that have been performed have determined that no taxpayer money is going to abortion services.

Also, the claims relating to these videos might be false: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/30...rcover-videos/

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...?event=event25
    Last edited by Serenity Now; 8/3/2015 at 12:32 PM.

vCash

I consider the morning after pill contraception. I'm not a scientist.

I think that the two state reviews that have been performed
    have determined that no taxpayer money is going to abortion services.
    Also, the claims relating to these videos might be false: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/30...rcover-videos/

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...?event=event25
    You really believe that crap dont ya?

Try this Ya Moran .
    http://dailysignal.com/2013/01/09/pl...nment-funding/

Planned Parenthood reported receiving record taxpayer funding in the last reporting year, while also performing a record number of abortions, according to the organization’s new annual report released this week.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment

One of those links is "fox news". How can that not be truthful?

I'll be respectful and not call you names unlike your interactions with me.

vCash

I'll be respectful and not call you names unlike your interactions with me.

What part of "I dont watch or even Follow" News Groups . have you failed to comprehend?

I DGAF if its Fox. CNN or the Local Conservative Rag.

I see a headline do a lil research from all sources and then make up my mind.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

You are insinuating stories from Fox News are usually false? Do you believe they are? How phkcd up is that?!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    You are insinuating stories from Fox News are usually false? Do you believe they are? How phkcd up is that?!
    I'm saying that one of the stories was from foxnews and that the typical member of the group here believes anything coming from that news outlet as if it were written in red in either Matthew, Mark, Luke or John.

vCash

I'm saying that one of the stories was from foxnews and that the typical member of the group here believes anything coming from that news outlet as if it were written in red in either Matthew, Mark, Luke or John.
    and, you are doubting the veracity of the story, since it's Fox News?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    and, you are doubting the veracity of the story, since it's Fox News?
    Funny.

vCash

Some pro-baby killer, please just answer the question originally posed: How are organs and limbs being "harvested" from babies which do not exist?

Liberals are cosmic sickf*cks. Tearing babies limb from limb in the womb and saying that they are not human? Then, trying to take the high road about it? It's nothing but pure evil. If not, then it's a severe mental disorder.

vCash

I'll say again: I don't have a particularly strong stance on the abortion issue.

But if you want liberals to be pro-life, you have to declare the fetuses to be illegal aliens, or some hyphenated protected class of being, and maybe then they'll want to protect the unborn.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

The new Houston video is a doosey! How these people live with themselves is beyond me, and I am not against abortions, I believe they are a medically valid procedure for some instances, birth control is just not one of those instances IMO...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I'll say again: I don't have a particularly strong stance on the abortion issue.

But if you want liberals to be pro-life, you have to declare the fetuses to be illegal aliens, or some hyphenated protected class of being, and maybe then they'll want to protect the unborn.
    Or a lion?

vCash

Or a lion?
    The lion wasn't in its mother's womb. I guess we can't go back and ask the lioness whether the pregnancy was planned or not.

vCash

I just read through this thread and only saw a remark in passing about the
    veracity of the videos. I've only seen snippets but, given the subject matter,
    it really appears that this is an anti-abortion hatchet job. The little that I know
    about the tissue part of PP is that the only $$ PP gets defrays the costs of shipping
    to the different research facilities. IF, a big IF, PP really is in that business, then
    there ought to be a large number of adult organs available after the heads roll
    that should roll. As to PP in general the organization does engage in a LOT of
    women's health issues and, IMO, should continue with that mission. Mentioned
    was a figure of 3% for abortions...I've heard that from other sources. What gives
    me pause is the speed with which the GOP moved to defund PP....it is almost like
    they knew this was coming....just sayin'...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post

...if you want liberals to be pro-life, you have to declare the fetuses to be illegal aliens, or some hyphenated protected class of being, and maybe then they'll want to protect the unborn.
    The Libz would rather have new, illegal Americans than young citizens, for SOME reason.

vCash

Or a lion?
    True enough, but I'm FAR from a liberal myself, and I think that dentist should be whipped, castrated, and then flayed alive.

However, I have a hard time being 100% against trophy hunting, fearing the slippery slope that if all trophy hunting is banned, the freaky, do-gooder, green, animal rights, crowd will push for a ban on all hunting.

So...
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.