Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The Planned Parenthood Undercover Videos Keep Getting Worse

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    But, one way to limit unnecessary abortions is to eliminate unwanted pregnancies through accessible contraception. Between that and cancer screening they do great things. Let them do those things.
    Really? Contraception isn't "accessible"? Those aren't condoms is drug stores and grocery stores...and convenience stores and gas stations? Morning after pill...also in drug stores.

Beggars can't be choosers. I may want a Maybach, but perhaps can only afford a Cadillac. No one should subsidize what I want as opposed to what I can afford.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Really? Contraception isn't "accessible"? Those aren't condoms is drug stores and grocery stores...and convenience stores and gas stations? Morning after pill...also in drug stores.

Beggars can't be choosers. I may want a Maybach, but perhaps can only afford a Cadillac. No one should subsidize what I want as opposed to what I can afford.
    Someone put on here the other day that we ought to put it in the drinking water. I agree. That's the level of accessibility that I think is reasonable. My super hero idea was to get trained to be able to place the implants under arms that last 7 years and then go around eastern Oklahoma stopping time and implanting them in many arms.

vCash

Someone put on here the other day that we ought to put it in the drinking water. I agree. That's the level of accessibility that I think is reasonable. My super hero idea was to get trained to be able to place the implants under arms that last 7 years and then go around eastern Oklahoma stopping time and implanting them in many arms.
    But, that's "putting the government in the bedroom"/"legislating morality." I thought we were against that.

Where do you stop at trying to keep people from being irresponsible. Do we go as far, say, as to require that anyone who file bankruptcy or has their home foreclosed can no longer have their own bank accounts?
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    You've got a point. They're about as accessible as toilet paper.

vCash

It saves money to spend money on birth control.

Free condoms for everyone!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

But, one way to limit unnecessary abortions is to eliminate unwanted pregnancies through accessible contraception. Between that and cancer screening they do great things. Let them do those things.
    Ya know what kept me from getting a girl pregnant at 15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23...27.

Scared ****less of my folks...(that worked until 18, then being scared of having to take care of a baby until I could AFFORD to.

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.

That's the problem with folks today..."they are going to do it anyway"...well, we are NOT that animalistic that we can't make DECISIONS. Make a good one.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    It saves money to spend money on birth control.

Free condoms for everyone!
    GF has a niece from her brother...used a condom..1 night, 1 baby...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

getting to the OP.

the WH is now saying the videos are "altered". Asked who told them this...PP. How, what a shocker.

Why isn't "black lives matter" protesting pp...

vCash

Seriously! are YOU this moronic?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Seriously! are YOU this moronic?
    I'm always very serious when discussing SUPERHERO ideas. [rollseyes]

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    Ya know what kept me from getting a girl pregnant at 15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23...27.

Scared ****less of my folks...(that worked until 18, then being scared of having to take care of a baby until I could AFFORD to.

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.

That's the problem with folks today..."they are going to do it anyway"...well, we are NOT that animalistic that we can't make DECISIONS. Make a good one.
    Folks have been having premarital relations since the dawn of time. One high profile person recently took some $260,000 to be the spokesperson for abstinence and now has her second child out of wedlock. I have no problem with children out of wedlock at all. Every family has it. I have a niece who's a New Year's baby. She's starting her first teaching job this fall and is a great girl. Her life has been tougher than a typical kid's life but she's done great. I do have a problem with someone steering people away from contraception by way of abstinence and then publicly doing it poorly themselves. To me, she's a great example now that abstinence is not an effective means of contraception.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

PIITB!!!

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    You've got a point. They're about as accessible as toilet paper.
    My only point is this - be consistent. If people really want "government out of the bedroom," then truly keep it out.

If you are taking my tax payer money and using it to provide abortions, buy contraception, subsidize STD and HIV/AIDS medications, then you are forcing me to participate, via the government, in someone else's bedroom.

I have no interest in what other people do in their bedroom. So, why am I and millions of other tax payers having to fund it? If my taxpayer dollars fund it, then I have a reason to complain about it.

However, you can rest easy, because it is not going to change. Politicians in both parties long ago waved the white flag on making people pay for their own actions when it comes to the consequences of sex.

As to my original post, I just wanted to know how pro-baby killing people square the sale of baby body parts from abortions on one hand while claiming that the baby in the womb isn't a person on the other.

Back when I was in college (late 80s/early 90s), the word of the day for the pro-baby killer was "tissue mass." Whatever was in the womb of a woman wasn't a person, but just a "tissue mass." And, so instead of saying the baby in the womb wasn't a person, they'd say it wasn't a "viable tissue mass."

Well, if it's not a "viable tissue mass" or a person, how are you now "harvesting" arms, legs, hearts, lungs, brains, etc. from it? It's hypocrisy at its finest out of the pro-baby killing side of the ledger.

And, for the record, again, my deal is, if you want an abortion, that's the law of the land. It's not my business - except that you make it my business when my tax payer dollars are used to fund it and the organizations that provide it. See?

If Planned Parenthood took no federal dollars and this was happening purely with private cash, I'd say, who cares? But, it's not. It's happening with tax payer dollars. So, you are making me participate in the "harvesting" of limbs and organs from babies that you say aren't either person or "viable tissue masses."

It's ridiculously hypocritical.

vCash

Folks have been having premarital relations since the dawn of time. One high profile person recently took some $260,000 to be the spokesperson for abstinence and now has her second child out of wedlock. I have no problem with children out of wedlock at all. Every family has it. I have a niece who's a New Year's baby. She's starting her first teaching job this fall and is a great girl. Her life has been tougher than a typical kid's life but she's done great. I do have a problem with someone steering people away from contraception by way of abstinence and then publicly doing it poorly themselves. To me, she's a great example now that abstinence is not an effective means of contraception.
    never said folks weren't having premartial sex. I'm sure there are married folks that have abortions as well. I was talking about THINKING before...we are not dogs that smell some puntang and start humping. All it takes is a little planning. As I said before my GF's brother used a condom and 1 time..baby. I don't understand why abstinence is not an effective means...its the ONLY one that is 100%.

vCash

So everyone should only have sex for procreation?

vCash

lol...who said that? geeze you guys are dense sometimes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

With TAFB, rockon, diverdog and Hawaii taking a break, yermom takes the left's baton.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

So what are you saying? One of us is lost here.

I think it's fair to call me "pro-life"

I can't reconcile abortion unless we are talking non-viable pregnancies for the most part

I'd prefer people that don't want or need to get pregnant to be able to avoid it.

Pretending that people aren't going to have sex is burying your head in the sand.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    So what are you saying? One of us is lost here.

I think it's fair to call me "pro-life"

I can't reconcile abortion unless we are talking non-viable pregnancies for the most part

I'd prefer people that don't want or need to get pregnant to be able to avoid it.

Pretending that people aren't going to have sex is burying your head in the sand.
    Yup, People gonna ****, Poor folks gonna **** a lot cause they cant afford to go to movies and ****. Condoms is cheap for the The Tax payer compared to Paying for Food stamps ,welfare and healthcare for 18 years of some worthless punks life. Who grows up thinking Society OWES em
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I think people who are pro life should be 100% for all birth control - that's the best way to avoid unwanted pregnancies. I also think they should be all about the morning after pill.