Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

The Planned Parenthood Undercover Videos Keep Getting Worse

Released today:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ng-baby-parts/

There are 8 more to go. If the trend for the information contained in the videos keeps getting darker and more shocking not even the McConnell/Boehner led Congress canavoid addressing this issue. I hope the Democrats continue to come to PP's aid. It will show them for the anit-children/infant party they are.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: The Planned Parenthood Undercover Videos Keep Getting Worse

I read PP is aggressively trying to get MSM from ever covering the carnage and unlawfulness. It IS hard to imagine the USA would devolve to allow the crap that is going on today.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I read PP is aggressively trying to get MSM from ever covering the carnage and unlawfulness. It IS hard to imagine the USA would devolve to allow the crap that is going on today.
    Thank goodness for the internet. I fully predict that the Federal government will make a strong push in the next few years to "regulate" the content of the internet.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Thank goodness for the internet. I fully predict that the Federal government will make a strong push in the next few years to "regulate" the content of the internet.
    Pretty much happening, A Fed Judge Just Blocked the release of anymore tapes until Congress votes on de-funding,

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...utm_medium=RSS
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Pretty much happening, A Fed Judge Just Blocked the release of anymore tapes until Congress votes on de-funding,

The latest video was released after that ruling. So kudos to the pro-life group for sticking to their principles. I also think the judges ruling just pertained to videos that contained employees of Stemcell, one of the precurors of the aborted organs/tissue. The latest video does not violate that TRO.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    The latest video was released after that ruling. So kudos to the pro-life group for sticking to their principles. I also think the judges ruling just pertained to videos that contained employees of Stemcell, one of the precurors of the aborted organs/tissue. The latest video does not violate that TRO.
    You prolly know better than me. I dont keep up with it. Never much cared for PP in the 1st place.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't think PP is making a profit on the sale of body parts, but I think it's fairly obvious that they are being compensated for something that perhaps people think should be disposed and with dignity, rather than sell for medical research.

I wish they would be transparent on what they are doing --- Yes, we do sell human remains to the benefit of medical research but no, the compensation is not a profitable revenue stream. We promise to be open and forthcoming to all clients about the use of body parts after abortions and abide by patient requests if they choose to have remains disposed of rather than sold for research use.

This is what it will likely come to, unless Congress or something else writes laws preventing future sales.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post

I believe this is specific to California only.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

PP is a disgusting organization and they have been caught doing it with federal money. Let's see if they can survive without fed money.

Now they are faking that their website is hacked. They self hack their website, direct people to a donate and sign up page by making people think they have been brought down. A good analysis of the web traffic and the programming was published today.

These people are gross, as gross as that dentist killing Cecil.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Pro-baby killers, explain this:

If the baby in the womb is not a person - as the pro-baby killing movement has always claimed - how is it that the organs and limbs can be "harvested" and sold?
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

I don't have a strong stance on the abortion issue, but PP should be stripped of all federal funding.

...and yes, I could not give a rat's *ss about the poor poor girls who can't afford to pay for their own abortions.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

What portion of their "business" is actually abortion? I've read 3%. They also provide contraception and cancer screenings. Those are good things. I'd love to see PP come out and say "we are no longer in the abortion business". We are going to focus on women's health.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    What portion of their "business" is actually abortion? I've read 3%. They also provide contraception and cancer screenings. Those are good things. I'd love to see PP come out and say "we are no longer in the abortion business". We are going to focus on women's health.
    a more reasonable post than usual. congrats. However, they are not going to stop doing abortions. There is a line of blood drawn in the sand over that issue.

vCash

Bingo!
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I don't have a strong stance on the abortion issue, but PP should be stripped of all federal funding.

...and yes, I could not give a rat's *ss about the poor poor girls who can't afford to pay for their own abortions.
    Agree. People say, "Keep the government out of my bedroom." Fine. Keep it out. No taxpayer funding for whatever your sexual proclivities and the results thereof are.

No more taxpayer money for contraception. You wanna screw and not get pregnant? Awesome. Have at it. Pay for your own condoms, pills, IUDs, whatever. Your choice, use your own money for the support of your own choice.

You are pregnant, but don't want the baby? Considering an abortion? Fine. Have at it...with your own money. Your choice, your consequence, your money.

You're a man with the mental illness that makes you believe the as*s is a sexual organ, you contract STDs and, eventually, HIV/AIDS. Great! Have at it, buttbandits! But, pay for your own drugs for your own treatment.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Agree. People say, "Keep the government out of my bedroom." Fine. Keep it out. No taxpayer funding for whatever your sexual proclivities and the results thereof are.

No more taxpayer money for contraception. You wanna screw and not get pregnant? Awesome. Have at it. Pay for your own condoms, pills, IUDs, whatever. Your choice, use your own money for the support of your own choice.

You are pregnant, but don't want the baby? Considering an abortion? Fine. Have at it...with your own money. Your choice, your consequence, your money.

You're a man with the mental illness that makes you believe the as*s is a sexual organ, you contract STDs and, eventually, HIV/AIDS. Great! Have at it, buttbandits! But, pay for your own drugs for your own treatment.
    But, one way to limit unnecessary abortions is to eliminate unwanted pregnancies through accessible contraception. Between that and cancer screening they do great things. Let them do those things.

vCash

But, one way to limit unnecessary abortions is to eliminate unwanted pregnancies through accessible contraception. Between that and cancer screening they do great things. Let them do those things.
    Let them do it without taxpayer money. They violated the trust by committing unethical (and probably illegal) actions. Plus I am pretty sure they have engaged in criminal activity...... if nothing else they violated the Stark Act that prohibits medical service providers(labs and clinics) from receiving benefits in return for financial kickbacks. I bet when PP's books are opened up StemSystems will be one of their more generous contributors. You just know PP was selling the human organs and tissue for a pittance knowing that vcompanies like StemSystems was turning around and selling it for thousands of dollars per specimen.

vCash

Let em do it with Liberals Donations Not Working folks Taxes.

vCash

Smoke screen for fed funding... Defund NOW!