Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Prediction thread: Who's cutting a check to reimburse this guy?

Walter Palmer...I say Jeb. But, he may not have cut any checks yet.

http://bluenationreview.com/lion-kil...o-mitt-romney/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Prediction thread: Who's cutting a check to reimburse this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Walter Palmer...I say Jeb. But, he may not have cut any checks yet.

http://bluenationreview.com/lion-kil...o-mitt-romney/
    Imagine how outraged the PETA types would have been had they harvested Cecli's organs after killing him.

I wonder which of Planned Parenthood's corporate sponsors have stopped cutting checks to that Nazi organization?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Imagine how outraged the PETA types would have been had they harvested Cecli's organs after killing him.

I wonder which of Planned Parenthood's corporate sponsors have stopped cutting checks to that Nazi organization?
    Well played...

vCash

If you support comprehensive sex education and easy access to contraceptives, which are shown to reduce abortion, then I respect your opposition to abortion.

If, OTOH, you are against all three, then you are either anti-freedom, anti-woman, or both, and I am utterly opposed to your position.

Has anyone on this site changed their mind on abortion because of Planned Parenthood being O'Keefed recently?
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    If you support comprehensive sex education and easy access to contraceptives, which are shown to reduce abortion, then I respect your opposition to abortion.

If, OTOH, you are against all three, then you are either anti-freedom, anti-woman, or both, and I am utterly opposed to your position.

Has anyone on this site changed their mind on abortion because of Planned Parenthood being O'Keefed recently?
    I think contraception should be mandatory for anybody under the age of 18 and it should only be optional after that when you have shown you can financially and emotionally support a child.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

I think contraception should be mandatory for anybody under the age of 18 and it should only be optional after that when you have shown you can financially and emotionally support a child.
    OK, then.

You're tougher than I would be. I would go for putting contraceptives in the water supply, and provide the antidote on request for those over 18. If you eliminate unwanted pregnancy, you've eliminated most of the unqualified parents anyway.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

How stupid is it to link a trophy killer to a political campaign...

As a business owner and someone who wants his business to progress, I am not surprised he donated to a republican candidate over Zippy.

This guy is as disgusting as it comes... A trophy killer who has now poached twice... A bear in Wisconsin and this. I find it hard to believe they didn't know the lion had a tracking collar. And to find they lured the lion out of the protected area by dragging a carcass behind a truck until they were out of the preserve is only more inflammatory... This guy needs to lose his livelihood IMO. He at least shouldn't be allowed to hunt animals ever again, IMO. A hunter takes what he needs, uses it or culls herds for health, IMO, neither of these were done, he took the skin and head, left the rest behind...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

OK, then.

You're tougher than I would be. I would go for putting contraceptives in the water supply, and provide the antidote on request for those over 18. If you eliminate unwanted pregnancy, you've eliminated most of the unqualified parents anyway.
    My Dad said this in the early 70s. I thought he was gross. I only realize now, he was ahead of the times on his thinking...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Or, he is simply anti-tax dollars being used to "stay out of other people's bedrooms."

Do what you want, but stop using taxpayer money to subsidize it. If you want kids to have condoms, buy them yourself and take them to the school. If you want kids to have abortions, volunteer to pay for them yourself. If you think any girl who wants the pill should be on the pill, then you pay for it our of your own pocket.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Or, he is simply anti-tax dollars being used to "stay out of other people's bedrooms."

Do what you want, but stop using taxpayer money to subsidize it. If you want kids to have condoms, buy them yourself and take them to the school. If you want kids to have abortions, volunteer to pay for them yourself. If you think any girl who wants the pill should be on the pill, then you pay for it our of your own pocket.
    It's dangerous to put words in someone's mouth, but I think Fan said (in a later post) that he IS concerned about the effects on society of kids and unqualified adults having unplanned children.

Of course, that implies that one has the opinion (contrary to your avatar's British soul sister) that there is such a thing as society in the first place.

More epicycles!