Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

China and Iran...

talking to a friend tonight...his nephew works for the gov. Didn't tell me what part, although I believe something dealing with military.

Said the 2 to watch are china and iran.

China has been building a runway off of a "no nation" island, for years. Hauling dirt, etc. Guess they are now done or close and it will allow striking capabilities to hit Hawaii or west coast.

Iran, with the "new deal" now, IF they get to 18/20% (not sure what percentage) of nuclear "stuff" - again not sure, that Israel WILL bomb the crap out of them and take that capability away. Israel doesn't give a @hit about the UN.

Again, this was his nephew's take. I believe his nephew has some knowledge of it all.

This may be old news (china) so please spare the historical comments.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Re: China and Iran...

:eyeroll:

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

China has ballistic missiles, why would they need a base in middle of pacific to strike us. To project power is South China Sea, sure, but conventional strikes on Hawaii or wc sounds like the tinfoil hat is tight.

An Israeli attack on Iran would be a strategic folly, similar to the epic folly of Iraq.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

The island base is to claim the South China Sea for oil and gas and to usurp the rightful claims of Vietnam, Phillipines and Japan. They have placed artilery on the island. It is meant as a likely oil and gas processing facility and perhaps ship loading location. Iran wants to rule the ME. Lots of old info here... Iran will get their oil and gas industry back up, they gets lots of money, oil stays at $40-50 a barrel and Total and ENI, BP or Shell will benefit as US sanctions are still on the book. Iran will spend more on arms, get the bomb and push for a single pan-Arabia like they were promised under Hitler. Oh, BTW, all those Chinese construction guys in Africa, they are really Red Army members...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    and push for a single pan-Arabia like they were promised under Hitler. Oh, BTW, all those Chinese construction guys in Africa, they are really Red Army members...
    Thanks Alex Jones...

vCash
    [/QUOTE]
    Thanks Alex Jones...[/QUOTE]

No from experience in the oil patch...

Have no clue what Alex Jones thinks of the ChiComs.
    Last edited by TheHumanAlphabet; 7/28/2015 at 01:46 PM.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Iran wants to rule the ME. Lots of old info here... Iran will get their oil and gas industry back up, they gets lots of money, oil stays at $40-50 a barrel and Total and ENI, BP or Shell will benefit as US sanctions are still on the book. Iran will spend more on arms, get the bomb and push for a single pan-Arabia like they were promised under Hitler. Oh, BTW, all those Chinese construction guys in Africa, they are really Red Army members...
    This is straight up propaganda, brought to us the same shylocks who sold us bovine scatology about Iraq. They were catastrophically wrong then and led us into a charlie foxtrot of historical levels. Why should anyone buy the bs they are peddling to the tune of millions of dollars in lobbying efforts now?

vCash

OK SP, what is the propaganda? Iran wants to rule the ME? US sanction will prevent US oil companies from bidding on projects in Iran? Iran spends more money on weapons? Iran gets the bomb? Pan-Arabia like the Nazis were fueling? Chinese "construction workers" being part of the Red Army?

Your post didn't mention which one you thought was propaganda? Please elucidate and provide examples...

vCash

OK SP, what is the propaganda? Iran wants to rule the ME? US sanction will prevent US oil companies from bidding on projects in Iran? Iran spends more money on weapons? Iran gets the bomb? Pan-Arabia like the Nazis were fueling? Chinese "construction workers" being part of the Red Army?

Your post didn't mention which one you thought was propaganda? Please elucidate and provide examples...
    I'd guess the Bibi N. party line and the "Red Army" crack. Bibi's been saying for 18 years that Iran was "less than one year away" The poorest procrastinator since James the Marvel. I also can't imagine the Red Army thing. Seems like a modern thinking of Red Dawn.

vCash

The idea that Iran wants to rule ME is rather hyperbolic. They are having a hard enough time with propping up Assad. The idea that they could exert control over the entire region is absurd. If the Congress is dumb enough to isolate us and continue with sanctions then yes, big oil will be cut out. How much Iran spends on updating its military or on domestic concerns is a matter of debate, I am certain they will attempt both. The assertion that Iran will get the bomb is pure speculation and guess work. Again, we have heard the fear mongering from these same actors before and it was a f*ckup of epic proportions. Why would we listen to them now? Pan-Arabia, the Nazis, wtf? Don't really know where to start, sounds loony tunes. They are Persian not Arabs and and I have no idea what conflating the mullahs with nazis has anything to do with anything.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

The next GOP President needs to sell the Israelis a couple more long range ballistic nuclear submarines....the type that can hide submerged for months upon end off the coast of certain middle East countries.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    The idea that Iran wants to rule ME is rather hyperbolic. They are having a hard enough time with propping up Assad. The idea that they could exert control over the entire region is absurd. If the Congress is dumb enough to isolate us and continue with sanctions then yes, big oil will be cut out. How much Iran spends on updating its military or on domestic concerns is a matter of debate, I am certain they will attempt both. The assertion that Iran will get the bomb is pure speculation and guess work. Again, we have heard the fear mongering from these same actors before and it was a f*ckup of epic proportions. Why would we listen to them now? Pan-Arabia, the Nazis, wtf? Don't really know where to start, sounds loony tunes. They are Persian not Arabs and and I have no idea what conflating the mullahs with nazis has anything to do with anything.
    Some Links for you...

article 1
    article 2
    article 3
    article 4

On the bomb, what exactly about refining yellow cake, centrifuging gas to isolate fissile uranium and secret military research centers makes you think they aren't trying to get the bomb? If it was for "electricity", they have more than enough natural gas to use in conventional power plants to build the power generation needs they state...

article 5, oops, sorry, Pan-Islamic state...

vCash

Some Links for you...

article 1
    article 2
    article 3
    article 4

On the bomb, what exactly about refining yellow cake, centrifuging gas to isolate fissile uranium and secret military research centers makes you think they aren't trying to get the bomb? If it was for "electricity", they have more than enough natural gas to use in conventional power plants to build the power generation needs they state...

article 5, oops, sorry, Pan-Islamic state...
    Attempting to link the Peacock Throne and it's relations to both imperial Germany and Nazi Germany to the Islamic Republic is a stretch. Can you locate in any single one these articles the connection?

Uranium and enrichment are part of the fuel cycle which they are allowed to have. Military r&d and the acquisition of a nuke are not the same. The nuclear fuel cycle and nuclear research is not just about a power grid or weapons. You have medical, scientific, and, since you got experience there, the mining and petro fields.

Why are you avoiding the facts that much of the hysteria and sky is falling rhetoric regarding the nuclear deal comes directly from the same folks who were spectacularly wrong about Iraq? They were wrong then and they are wrong now.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    Attempting to link the Peacock Throne and it's relations to both imperial Germany and Nazi Germany to the Islamic Republic is a stretch. Can you locate in any single one these articles the connection?

Uranium and enrichment are part of the fuel cycle which they are allowed to have. Military r&d and the acquisition of a nuke are not the same. The nuclear fuel cycle and nuclear research is not just about a power grid or weapons. You have medical, scientific, and, since you got experience there, the mining and petro fields.

Why are you avoiding the facts that much of the hysteria and sky is falling rhetoric regarding the nuclear deal comes directly from the same folks who were spectacularly wrong about Iraq? They were wrong then and they are wrong now.
    Plus Bibi Net...yahoo. 199 f'n 2. 23 years ago. A baby born then is now walking the street and old men like us can legally think she's hot. WTH?

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middl...emy-No.-1-1992

vCash

Schumer coming out against the Iran deal may very well kill this deal.

vCash

What's wrong with the Iran deal?

Have you watched/listened to Obama's 55 minute talk on it?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post

----You trust what Obama says to be true?---I am still waiting for my insurance cost to do down $2500----Obama will say whatever he thinks will sell a deal true or not

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ----You trust what Obama says to be true?---I am still waiting for my insurance cost to do down $2500----Obama will say whatever he thinks will sell a deal true or not
    Of course...Obammy even stated what a great friend he has been to Israel...with a straight face Nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Inspectors So Far Denied Access to Iran’s Scientists
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-ref...eal-1438813826

The stench from this "agreement" is wafting though the air. Hopefully we aren't downwind.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post

I haven't really followed the Iran deal that closely so I wouldn't try to guess if its a good deal or not. But Schumer coming out against it could bury this deal in congress.