Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Kenyan -American F*ck him

Rock, Obammy called himself a Kenyan-American.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    dafuque!...I lasted 2:25
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

He has half siblings that are 4/4 Kenyan, right? This is all much ado about nothing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Rock, Obammy called himself a Kenyan-American.
    Ya dint never hear of "pandering"...these come to mind....Patton kissing a$$ with
    the Germans (and pi$$ing off the Russians), JFK with "Ich bin......". Reagan at the
    wall"..Hell's bells! They all do it...every prez, abroad, tries to find a way to sweet
    talk the locals. Holy cow, there are 16 Pubs and 4 Dems doing that right now in the
    good ol' US of A, at every stop! Now, a few are going over the top to try to outdo
    Mr Trump, but, ya get my point.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    He has half siblings that are 4/4 Kenyan, right? This is all much ado about nothing.
    ----Don't you ever get tired of having to take up for the idiot?

vCash

If you think what he said is right, Thats your Opinion and yer entitled to it.

For MY part I want and Prefer OUR President to Refer to himself as AMERICAN.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ----Don't you ever get tired of having to take up for the idiot?
    I tire of so much hate. It seems like the guy can't do anything without you guys hating on him. This is a great example.

I defended W as well. Some hate filled lib refused to type his name. I said that you should show respect to the office.

vCash

I tire of so much hate. It seems like the guy can't do anything without you guys hating on him. This is a great example.

I defended W as well. Some hate filled lib refused to type his name
    . I said that you should show respect to the office

What a Load of Horse sh1t. In Principal i'd tend to agree. But I believe you mean this literally.
    I respect MOST Police officers, how ever if I see one being a total dick I have NO respect for him, His "Office" nor the Dept, that hired him.

Any one can bring disgrace to whatever Office they are in. Thereby nullifying any respect for said office,

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Any white American that votes for the Democratic party is a traitor to their children.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

SN...If I were in Norway or Germany making a speech, I would have spoken of my Norway or German heritage and what a proud tradition it brought to my family and personal make up, not that I was Norwegian or German or hyphenated-American. That is just WRONG and for zippy, quite stupid and intentionally inflammatory.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

I defended W as well. Some hate filled lib refused to type his name. I said that you should show respect to the office.
    Why do I get the feeling most of the posters on this board think your veracity in very low concerning the above post?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

---Barack is the most divisive President ever I get tired of that ----Nothing but hate from the Left for anyone they do not agree with. And guess who the leader is Barack

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Why do I get the feeling most of the posters on this board think your veracity in very low concerning the above post?
    It was when Soonerfamily had a politics board. There was a guy that was similar to 8th who refused to type the name "Bush". Believe me or not.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    SN...If I were in Norway or Germany making a speech, I would have spoken of my Norway or German heritage and what a proud tradition it brought to my family and personal make up, not that I was Norwegian or German or hyphenated-American. That is just WRONG and for zippy, quite stupid and intentionally inflammatory.
    Except that people are classified as "african american" over the last 30 years. He was making the point that not only was he half "african-american", he was actually a "kenyan-american". He was speaking in KENYA. Jeez
    Last edited by Serenity Now; 7/29/2015 at 10:23 AM.

vCash

Except that people are classified as "african american" over the last 30 years. He was making the point that not only was he half "african-american", he was actually half "kenyan-american". He was speaking in KENYA. Jeez
    Take a Pain pill yer stupid is showing.

vCash

Except that people are classified as "african american" over the last 30 years. He was making the point that not only was he half "african-american", he was actually half "kenyan-american". He was speaking in KENYA. Jeez
    ---Like I said don't you get tired of having to defend him?---Barack is in way over his head

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Take a Pain pill yer stupid is showing.
    I agree that there is some stupidity showing in this thread.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---Like I said don't y
    ou get tired of having to defend him?
    Against stupidity? No. Against the trade partnership? Yes. I don't agree with that stupid stuff.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Any white American that votes for the Democratic party is a traitor to their children.
    I see. Obama has to say "American," but you get to be a "white American."

If I'm not working for an inclusive America, then I'm a traitor to my children.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    I see. Obama has to say "American," but you get to be a "white American."

If I'm not working for an inclusive America, then I'm a traitor to my children.
    An inclusive American doesn't support politicians that villify and despise the white race....or don't you believe what Obama said in his autobiography regarding his mother's race?