Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heh

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: heh

Couple of excellent, and patient posts by Champions77. I've a hunch that most, if not all of your points have been bouncing off the cranium of TAFB, and prolly will continue to do that.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Couple of excellent, and patient posts by Champions77. I've a hunch that most, if not all of your points have been bouncing off the cranium of TAFB, and prolly will continue to do that.

The deomcrats don't want hillary as their nominee but they have nobody with the name recognition to replace her at the top of the ticket and without some celebrity-type name recognition they will have a very hard time getting their low-information voters to come out and vote for somebody as white, male and milquetoast as Sanders or O'Malley.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post

The deomcrats don't want hillary as their nominee but they have nobody with the name recognition to replace her at the top of the ticket and without some celebrity-type name recognition they will have a very hard time getting their low-information voters to come out and vote for somebody as white, male and milquetoast as Sanders or O'Malley.
    Well, then, since you don't want Hillary to be elected, and there's no chance Sanders will win if nominated, you should temporarily switch registration to D and vote for Sanders in the primary.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!