vCash

Am i a Provert or what?

A beautiful woman stands at the edge of a cliff, trying to get up the nerve to jump.

Im walking by,stop and say, "Since you're about to kill yourself anyway, would you mind if we had sex first?"

The woman said "Get away from me you sicko!"

I said Fine be that way,as i leave im muttering, " I'll just go wait at the bottom."
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Am i a Provert or what?

That might be a proversion, but SHE WAS TREATING YOU WITH DISRESPECT!..the beeotch!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    That might be a proversion, but SHE WAS TREATING YOU WITH DISRESPECT!..the beeotch!
    Shoulda tolt her to make me a sammich!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

I'm pretty sure some of our more "sensitive" posters will insist that you undergo some sort of gender sensitivity training.

You know...so that you understand we are all, regardless of race, creed, gender, or whatever freak thing you have going on, equal.

Well...except for white males - so yeah! You are a provert, and much much worse!!!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I'm pretty sure some of our more "sensitive" posters will insist that you undergo some sort of gender sensitivity training.

You know...so that you understand we are all, regardless of race, creed, gender, or whatever freak thing you have going on, equal.

Well...except for white males - so yeah! You are a provert, and much much worse!!!
    Thanks I feel better now LOL