Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

OU A brief off-season statement, regarding the state of OUr nation and football.

That is all.
    Last edited by SoCalBigRed; 7/15/2015 at 01:14 AM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: A brief off-season statement, regarding the state of OUr nation and football.

Second
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

Re: A brief off-season statement, regarding the state of OUr nation and football.

More to be pitied than censured. Some people just don't know better, bless their hearts.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

That flag presents a prime example of the difference between free speech and hate speech.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

the colors better

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBigRed View Post

That is all.
    I feel just turribal, laughing so hard at this.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    I feel just turribal, laughing so hard at this.
    I don't.

Its texas!

Hahahaha!

Sooner Benchwarmer Harris County Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Somewhat less offensive.
    "To this day, Schnellenberger is not held in high esteem by Sooner fans, in part because he made no secret of his lack of interest in the program's history."

Anytime you display anything Texas upside down, inluding your hand with the horn symbol, you are paying them homage. OU fans flying upside down orange is more offensive to me than whorns flying their colors. If your an OU fan fly the Crimson and Cream for **** sake. And if you have to make a hand gesture affiliated with OU, the number one should do. I don't have a problem with shooting the bird at whorns though.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Mooner View Post
    Anytime you display anything Texas upside down, inluding your hand with the horn symbol, you are paying them homage. OU fans flying upside down orange is more offensive to me than whorns flying their colors. If your an OU fan fly the Crimson and Cream for **** sake. And if you have to make a hand gesture affiliated with OU, the number one should do. I don't have a problem with shooting the bird at whorns though.
    Horns down wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is if whorns didn't get nearly as butthurt about it. It's like they take it personal, and that's just too hilarious to give up.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

a priceless quote(unattributed) regarding the Sooner defense:

Holy DBs...how many are they(OU) taking?

"It's part of Mike's new 1-1-9 defensive alignment...just put so many DB's on the field they can't possibly play 8 yards off the receiver."
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.