Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner Starter Since71ASooner4Life's Avatar
    vCash

The Emporer Has Spoken

Just listened to the big announcement about the economic relief given to his Muslim friends in Iran, and his pre-announcement that he will veto any congressional attempts to alter his deal. Looks like the community organizer is at his bipartisan best today.

Any bets on how long it will be before we hear about inspectors being disallowed to do their job, and death to America chanting Iranians featured on the 6 o'clock news? Oh wait a minute, his Muslim friends have never paused their chanting.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: The Emporer Has Spoken

We will rue the day of this agreement. Iran will have the bomb. Iran will mess with the region to bring about their "caliphate" and crush Sunni's. Saudi Arabia will buy a bomb. Thanks Leftist in Chief, Marxist in Chief and Muslim in Chief...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    We will rue the day of this agreement. Iran will have the bomb. Iran will mess with the region to bring about their "caliphate" and crush Sunni's. Saudi Arabia will buy a bomb. Thanks Leftist in Chief, Marxist in Chief and Muslim in Chief...
    Bibi has been saying that for 20 years. The chicken hawks have got us into this morass. Maybe we should see how diplomacy works.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Bibi has been saying that for 20 years. The chicken hawks have got us into this morass. Maybe we should see how diplomacy works.
    ---Maybe if we didn't have the weakest President of our lifetime making the deal

vCash

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    ---Barack is an idiot

vCash

We're all gonna die!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Rich Lowry, seriously, has he came out out and publicly stated how f*ckin wrong he was about Iraq yet. His op-eds belong on the tabloid post cause it's fiction.

vCash

So 15% of the Muslim world is going to "crush" the other 85%. Seems legit.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    Long time, no see. You been somewhere "occupying" something?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

How much of the world was screwed up by Germany and Japan in WWII? I'd say less than 15% of the world at the time was German or Japanese. All it takes is a powerful enough weapon or army, and enough fanatics behind it. The muslim world has no shortage of fanatics, and will continue to try to develop nuclear weapons.

It will come to a head because we live in a world full of Neville Chamberlains.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

I would say the Shi'ite Republican Guard is much more fanatical and much more able than any Sunni led army or military.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Rich Lowry, seriously, has he came out out and publicly stated how f*ckin wrong he was about Iraq yet. His op-eds belong on the tabloid post cause it's fiction.
    No idea who he is, nor do I care.

I just picked one link of many to illustrate the predilection by politicians to "declare victory" where there is/was none.

Party is irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    Long time, no see. You been somewhere "occupying" something?
    Your mom.

vCash

I would say the Shi'ite Republican Guard is much more fanatical and much more able than any Sunni led army or military.
    If you said Arab, sure I could get behind that. Turkey and Pakistan are Sunni and one would radiate the sh!t outta the Persians.

vCash

Your mom.
    That's it? And I thought you were at least one step above the usual simpleminded liberal. You disappoint me.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Sooner Starter Since71ASooner4Life's Avatar
    vCash

Boy, for such an awesome deal that the whole world couldn't wait to sign, I've seen hardly any commentary from outside of US and Iran. Where's all the worldwide support and celebration for this historic milestone which betters the planet?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    That's it? And I thought you were at least one step above the usual simpleminded liberal. You disappoint me.
    I was thinking the same thing. What kinda lame *** leads with an "occupy" zinger. Christ man, I got girls softball team that throws harder.

vCash

I was thinking the same thing. What kinda lame *** leads with an "occupy" zinger. Christ man, I got girls softball team that throws harder.
    You weren't thinking the same thing. I handed you your a**, hurt your feelers, and now you're lashing out (Oh, I was thinking the same thing!)

You have liberal beta male written all over you. And I didn't even mention the softball.

Olevet Posse Pistolero