SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Thank Goodness For Sanctuary Cities

Because they help keep scum like this out of my community:
    http://www.breitbart.com/california/...anctuary-city/

Hopefully all of the violent illegal immigrants in Oklahoma know Tulsa is a sanctuary city and that they will welcome all illegal immigrants to their city with open arms. Please accept their friendly invitation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Thank Goodness For Sanctuary Cities

Yeah. This whole sanctuary city crap is just that, crap.

The sad part is that the moron's who thought they were being so cosmopolitan with this designation will not face the retribution that their decision deserves.

vCash

Selective enforcement of the law. The city officials of sanctuary cities should be in prison.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

2016 will be a very interesting election cycle for many, many reasons.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Sad thing is that the girl's parent don't want to focus on the Sanctuary City thing...they must support it.

Vote for Democrats and this is what you eventually get. Sadly, even local city-type Republicans are duped into this by business owners who use illegals.

Stupid. The Soviets were correct in one thing and one thing only - the U.S. will crumble from within. Their undoing was economic. Our will be economic as well, but due to the refusal to protect our own borders.

It's crazy. Can anyone have imagined this kind of America growing up?
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Sad thing is that the girl's parent don't want to focus on the Sanctuary City thing...they must support it.

Vote for Democrats and this is what you eventually get. Sadly, even local city-type Republicans are duped into this by business owners who use illegals.

Stupid. The Soviets were correct in one thing and one thing only - the U.S. will crumble from within. Their undoing was economic. Our will be economic as well, but due to the refusal to protect our own borders.

It's crazy. Can anyone have imagined this kind of America growing up?
    I read somebody discussing this before and asking the question of who her family voted for in the last election. I thought that was out of line at this time but you still have to wonder if families that are well off and liberal think that they will never have to live with the consequences of their ideology?

vCash

I owe the city of Tulsa an apology. It looks like they are no longer a sanctuary city although Wikipedia lists them as one.(must be old information). Glad to see that my fellow Okies in Tulsa came to their senses.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...llegal-aliens/

BTW, this map needs to be passed out at the border to all entering illegals.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I read somebody discussing this before and asking the question of who her family voted for in the last election. I thought that was out of line at this time but you still have to wonder if families that are well off and liberal think that they will never have to live with the consequences of their ideology?
    I don't think it's out of line. You get what you vote for. If you vote for the politicians who let criminals loose in your city or state, you should own up to it.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Well, if you don't support Sanctuary Cities, then you must be an offish meanie who hates people who are just trying to work and do work most "Americans" won't do... You are just a bigoted meanie...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Tulsa is no Sanctuary City....The jail is full of illegals on ICE holds........
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
    Tulsa is no Sanctuary City....The jail is full of illegals on ICE holds........
    Yeah, I've already corrected that, although Wikipedia still lists them as a sanctuary city. I know....Wikipedia.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Yeah, I've already corrected that, although Wikipedia still lists them as a sanctuary city. I know....Wikipedia.
    Not any more LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

My daughter had knee surgery on 7/1. We were eating lunch at the local mexican food haunt a week ago. She left her hydrocodone on the table. The meds were in the cashier's drawer when we went their the next day. Take that Trump!

Sometimes the free loving freedom that San Francisco facilitates goes too far.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    My daughter had knee surgery on 7/1. We were eating lunch at the local mexican food haunt a week ago. She left her hydrocodone on the table. The meds were in the cashier's drawer when we went their the next day. Take that Trump!

---WOW----That sure proves him wrong

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---WOW----That sure proves him wrong
    tongue in cheek, dude.

You neocons don't get subtle (if not poor attempts at) humor.

vCash

Immigration is a social disease and national suicide.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Immigration is a social disease and national suicide.
    ---YEP its sure not a joke---Dude

vCash

tongue in cheek, dude.

You neocons don't get subtle (if not poor attempts at) humor.
    Not sure who your referring to as neocons, But I aint one . Nor do I suffer stupidity well.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Wow, one item proves Trump wrong... I can give you a specific $1500.00 car repair bill to fix what an illegal, no DL and no insurance handed over to me and a whole list of pages of headlines that proves Trump correct. Care to reimburse me $1500.00?
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.