Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: OU president believes Mixon and Shannon will be 'better people'

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Given the topic of what you quoted, this is uncomfortable. Do you want my height, weight, and eye color, too?
    Jared from Subway does......!!!
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma
    How old are you? Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    It's fine. Many younger people revert to that kind of response when they are beaten; so, you take those type of responses as a sign of victory.
    Yup, it's the Crazy card. Not quite as common as the Stupid card, but still used a lot.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma
    How old are you? Seriously. Yup, it's the Crazy card. Not quite as common as the Stupid card, but still used a lot.
    I don't pull the crazy card on TDTW when I'm beat. I pulled that card a long time ago, and have never had a need to put it away.

vCash

I don't pull the crazy card on TDTW when I'm beat. I pulled that card a long time ago, and have never had a need to put it away.
    Izzat because Capitalism, Constitutionalism, Lawful Behavior are crazy? or is that just you being lazy? Figuring since you pulled it once, he's forever (accurately) branded?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Izzat because Capitalism, Constitutionalism, Lawful Behavior are crazy? or is that just you being lazy? Figuring since you pulled it once,
    he's forever (accurately) branded?
    That about sums it up.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Izzat because Capitalism, Constitutionalism, Lawful Behavior are crazy? or is that just you being lazy? Figuring since you pulled it once, he's forever (accurately) branded?
    It's an interesting question you raise. Personally, I see no causal relationship between the pulling of the card and TDTW's mental woes. Still, with their manifest presence, one can not deny that possibility.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    It's an interesting question you raise. Personally, I see no causal relationship between the pulling of the card and TDTW's mental woes. Still, with their manifest presence, one can not deny that possibility.
    Spek if I could !
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Figuring since you pulled it once, he's forever (accurately) branded?
    Every time I think about putting it away he starts talking again.

vCash

Just Smack him upside the Head with it LOL

vCash

TDTW occasionally says things I disagree with, but he's right on quite often. IOW you guys on the left deserve a lot more scorn and more often than he does.

vCash

TDTW occasionally says things I disagree with, but he's right on quite often. IOW you guys on the left deserve a lot more scorn and more often than he does.
    First off, those on the left get their fair share of scorn here. Far more than that, actually.

Second, I'm not on the left.

vCash

First off, those on the left get their fair share of scorn here. Far more than that, actually.

RLIMC gets confused about which channel is ESPN and which is Fox News. Old people problem.

vCash

TDTW oftentimes makes good and correct statements here. Our board Leftists mostly say stuff that is wrong and/or inaccurate. You might not think or say you are on the Left, but your posts here that appear leftist are the ones that get you criticized.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    RLIMC gets confused about which channel is ESPN and which is Fox News. Old people problem.
    is that an attempt at a joke?

vCash

Naw, just letting any noobs know why you post "left" comments in a football forum. But if you got a chuckle out of my post, so much the better.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Goodness! Will offseason never end? Le sigh, while I feel a left/right discussion is best left for Obamafest, aka Durant, Oklahoma today here's the end-all reasoning why it doesn't matter:

Closed primaries mean that most elections are decided before election day by registered Republicans in Oklahoma, and Oklahoma has not elected a Democrat to a statewide, nor federal office (i.e. president, congress) in quite a few years.

So please, go ahead and be Democrat in Oklahoma. Please go vote in your special election after OU president David Boren appoints your state senator as the VP for diversity and then vote again in another special election after your new state senator vacates his former state house and you need a new state representative. But as you are painfully well aware already, it's not going to make the rest of the state any less red than the bright, shiny OU-crimsony shade it currently is. We are the Sooner State in soooooo many ways

Now... offseason! End. Get over with, already.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Naw, just letting any noobs know why you post "left" comments in a football forum. But if you got a chuckle out of my post, so much the better.
    The Left goes after conservatives with the stupid or crazy accusations all the time, regardless of the forum. Those noobs may not have noticed yet. Of course your criticism was amusing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    is that an attempt at a joke?The Left goes after conservatives with the stupid or crazy accusations all the time, regardless of the forum. Those noobs may not have noticed yet. Of course your criticism was amusing.
    There you go again - this is the "Sooner Football" forum. Perhaps you're referring to southpaw QBs and I'm just missing it?

Oh well, as long as you don't confuse the brake and accelerator pedals in your car, you're not hurting anyone.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

We've got seven more weeks of this? Argh.