vCash

At last sompun I agree with Obammy on

This Cuba deal has been a festering thorn in our sides since I was a Kid. Glad to see it gettin back to somewhat Normal.

The best thing for the Cuban people is to be exposed to a better way of life.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: At last sompun I agree with Obammy on

I agree with you also. Lighting striking.

Kudos for even being able to admit it publicly. Being polite to Obama is one of the biggest knocks on Christie.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I agree with you also. Lighting striking.

Kudos for even being able to admit it publicly. Being polite to Obama is one of the biggest knocks on Christie.
    Ive never said I wouldnt admit it if I found I agreed with him , its just such a rarity tho.
    What does this subject have to do with the Fat one?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Skysooner's Avatar
    vCash

Exposing Cuba to capitalism will just help us and bring them out of hardcore Communism. New trading partner to the south helps us as well.
    Metaphors be with you!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Skysooner View Post
    Exposing Cuba to capitalism will just help us and bring them out of hardcore Communism. New trading partner to the south helps us as well.
    Yup.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I agree with Vet and SN. But it won't be lightning unless RLIMC agrees too - more like a cool day in Hades.

It's seemed like a stupid thing to me for a very long time. I think our powers that be didn't want to open relations as long as Castro was still alive, but the bastage just won't die. Middle school diplomacy.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I agree with Vet and SN. But it won't be lightning unless RLIMC agrees too - more like a cool day in Hades.

It's seemed like a stupid thing to me for a very long time. I think our powers that be didn't want to open relations as long as Castro was still alive, but the bastage just won't die. Middle school diplomacy.
    Castro wouldn't die, but most of the first generation that he kicked out of power (and to South Florida) in 1959 did. Same result.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!