Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Going Greek

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Going Greek

The weirdest deal in this thing was the IMF admitting that they screwed up and that they'd help Greece if the EU didn't.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I am actually glad Greece is defaulting. Perhaps the banking cartel crack dealers will think twice about continuing to loan crack to crack addicted countries which might cause the addict to get cleaned up.

*crack=debt
    There are probably government/internationally supported regulations of some sort that "require" these banks, who are probably underpinned by said governments to supply the addicts with the necessary cash to keep the addition in place.

If not, I sure hope you are correct.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

This move by Tsipras is rather odd. I don't think there is any way this gets approved by their legislature. I'm wondering if he was just tired of dealing with the EU?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

They should take care of their tax evasion problem first........
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi View Post
    This move by Tsipras is rather odd. I don't think there is any way this gets approved by their legislature. I'm wondering if he was just tired of dealing with the EU?
    Very curious. Looks like a step backwards for sure.

I wonder how the average Greek's standing in long lines to get a minimum withdrawl from their local bank will play into this. (Assuming they could even get into the bank before it ran out of money)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

I would love to go to the IRS and work with them to determine what my yearly income is...That and the "secondary salaries" that would go with that... Must be good to be a tax man in Greece.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

The Greeks approve the austerity bill to remain in the Euro.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2015/j...usterity-bill/