vCash
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Re: SAWEET Home opener is 6 PM

Look's like i'll be gettin home sometime between midnight and 1 am. The small price I pay for being a Sooner fan.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Welp, I'll be lookin' fer a streamin' spot....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Welp, I'll be lookin' fer a streamin' spot....
    If we hear of any it will get posted.
    Ima just buy it
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

sports bar where nearest OU fan club meets for game watch. OUr group in Phoenix is buying it at the Tilted Kilt sports bar/restaurant on Cactus near Tatum. 4PM AZ time.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Ill be checking around Tulsa for places that are showing it probably. OU will probably charge at least $40 for it (or rather Fox will) so either attend it at the same cost (ish), or watch at bar for the cost of beer and hot wings. Hmmmm...

As a sidenote... Akron. I know they played Michigan hard a few years ago but do we really need to write in a low tier opponent every season just so Fox can pay per view it?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

the way I figure....

Gas - $200
    Food - $50
    Ticket - $50-75
    Misc expense (I always buy something..lol) $50

or

pay for it at home....

I try to make at least 1 game, but this is one I wouldn't spend that kind of $ on. Even if ticket was free...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

$50-$75 would be high to scalp, even if it's the season opener and a PPV game. I'd say $50 is the high end on this one, considering it's Akron and we just came off an 8-win season.

Bob Stoops has a history of not showing shizzle against the mid-minor openers, especially with a big name opponent on the horizon. Akron with Tennessee looming fit that description. The playbook will stay closed, but we'll still score 30 off running and bubble screens.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I just want to see a CLEAN game. Few penalties, and crisp execution. Not taking time-outs because they can't up their mind what the next play is.