Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Ohio State cheaters can't make it in the NFL apparently

Terrelle Pryor cut from Bengals and plans to try WR at next NFL stop:
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...engals-release

He spent three seasons after getting ousted from the college game with the Oakland Raiders, so perhaps its that franchise's fault that he has been cut from three teams since 2013.

Or perhaps, like Maurice Clarrett before him, once you cheat at Ohio State, you have bad pro prospects. The NFL is full of Ohio State guys, so it would make sense that betrayal of THE osu would make you akin to traitor and thus, no job security anywhere.

Or perhaps he just sticks at football

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Ohio State cheaters can't make it in the NFL apparently

Clarett's issues were personal...and he tried to call out tOSU and Tressel a LONG time before all that crap finally caught up with em. But they threw him under the bus every chance they could...and their pathetic fans bought it lock, stock and barrell.

How Pryor EVER won the Heisman after the crap he pulled is beyond me. Of course, to the Acorn Aggies, he did nothing wrong!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerStormchaser View Post
    How Pryor EVER won the Heisman after the crap he pulled is beyond me. Of course, to the Acorn Aggies, he did nothing wrong!
    It's beyond me, too, as he never actually won one.

Perhaps you're talking about Winston, Manziel, or Newton?

Sooner Starter
    vCash

I think you have Terrelle Pryor mixed up with someone else. Troy Smith perhaps?

vCash

Troy Smith also lacked NFL accomplishments, but before any Ohio State (or other opposing fan bases) can point fingers, there are many Heismans who failed to make it in the NFL, our own Jason White included.

Ohio State has a lot of NFL presence, so it would not surprise me in the least if they are blacklisting certain guys that got tOSU in trouble... not that it hurt them in the long run, as evidenced by the first playoff -- not just winning it, but also being selected to participate over a few like-record'd Big 12 programs

vCash

Yah...that dickhead!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Troy Smith also lacked NFL accomplishments, but before any Ohio State (or other opposing fan bases) can point fingers, there are many Heismans who failed to make it in the NFL, our own Jason White included.

Ohio State has a lot of NFL presence, so it would not surprise me in the least if they are blacklisting certain guys that got tOSU in trouble... not that it hurt them in the long run, as evidenced by the first playoff -- not just winning it, but also being selected to participate over a few like-record'd Big 12 programs
    Jason White wasn't on a payroll like Troy Smith was...and the fact that he came back with TWO bionic knees and lit up the Big XII like it was July 4th attests to how awesome he was that season.

Ohio State was selected for one reason and one only: $$$. Their brand name is bigger selling than Baylor and TCU combined...even though I really think both could've beaten them.

vCash

by the way... if anyone cares about Terrelle, the Browns claimed him off waivers and will give him a chance at wide receiver.

Spoiler: He gets cut in August

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

one more NC for Urban, and he's tied with Saban. 2 more and he ties Bear Bryant. The tough one to beat is Fielding Yost with 6.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    one more NC for Urban, and he's tied with Saban. 2 more and he ties Bear Bryant. The tough one to beat is Fielding Yost with 6.
    FWIW, Bryant had 6 NC's as well.
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.