Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Woods Lit a Shuck...

Woods left campus in the middle of the night...WTH?

http://newsok.com/football-signee-le...rticle/5425192

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Re: Woods Lit a Shuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Woods left campus in the middle of the night...WTH?

http://newsok.com/football-signee-le...rticle/5425192
    Did he have to go to bed hungry? WTF?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Someone suggested that this is his last summer of freedom and they don't have to report until July... sooooo... if he's gonna redshirt anyways, might as well get in an extra month of goof-off time while you're still free to not participate in "voluntary" stuff*

*If you have no intention of being an elite player

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

badg, if that's truly the reason, then he might as well just hang it up. I sincerely hope it's something befitting more maturity than that.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

We really have no idea what happened, so it's unfair to question his work ethic/desire at this point.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Oh yes, totally unfair, but unfair is befitting the bizarreness of the situation and it's also offseason. I hope he's all right, whatever the reason.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Sounds like homesickness

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Probably arrived, got a look at the playbook, realized tight ends were an afterthought, and decided to split.

My hope for 2015 and 2016 is just that while the program spins its wheels in mediocrity that it doesn't completely go off the track and have losing seasons like Texas did during Mack's denouement.

I have nightmares about what the bottom might look like...flashbacks of Tulsa's players doing snow angels on our field in 1996.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Did he have to go to bed hungry? WTF?
    Based on his pic, he figured somebody might "dry shave" him and he dint want
    razor burn....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Maybe they nicknamed him Ginger...

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

supposedly from what I read, his HS coach said he had some "personal issues" that was why he was a few days late to begin with...so who knows.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Probably arrived, got a look at the playbook, realized tight ends were an afterthought, and decided to split.

My hope for 2015 and 2016 is just that while the program spins its wheels in mediocrity that it doesn't completely go off the track and have losing seasons like Texas did during Mack's denouement.

I have nightmares about what the bottom might look like...flashbacks of Tulsa's players doing snow angels on our field in 1996.
    You are by far the most miserable person on this site. I have no idea why you keep doing this to yourself. Please go find a different hobby so you can happy.

vCash

I've never understood the thought that because someone isn't happy with the state of the OU football program, and voices it, that they must be miserable in their personal lives? Does that really make sense to anyone, except for perhaps a few wherein the state of the program and their thoughts on it, are in fact tied directly to the state of their personal being?

Feel free to disagree with someone about the state of the program, or their stated feelings about it, but to assume that makes them miserable is one of the lamest things that happens on this board. ...and yes we know: that says a lot!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I've never understood the thought that because someone isn't happy with the state of the OU football program, and voices it, that they must be miserable in their personal lives? Does that really make sense to anyone, except for perhaps a few wherein the state of the program and their thoughts on it, are in fact tied directly to the state of their personal being?

Feel free to disagree with someone about the state of the program, or their stated feelings about it, but to assume that makes them miserable is one of the lamest things that happens on this board. ...and yes we know: that says a lot!
    Here comes TDTW's clone to the rescue!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Here comes TDTW's clone to the rescue!
    Hey! The smartest man in the room arrives!! Say something witty now and amuse us.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post

I've never understood the thought that because you don't post negativity in EVERY POST that you're satisfied with the direction of the program. Someone with a varied range of thoughts on a message board is a good thing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    I've never understood the thought that because you don't post negativity in EVERY POST that you're satisfied with the direction of the program. Someone with a varied range of thoughts on a message board is a good thing.
    I don't disagree with what you post here.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen View Post
    You are by far the most miserable person on this site. I have no idea why you keep doing this to yourself. Please go find a different hobby so you can happy.
    TDTW is actually a ray of sunshine if you pay attention - it's just directed toward the '16 and '17 seasons after the current staff is erased from the scrolls. One perceives the world differently when one possess Nostradamus-like vision.

vCash

F'n Gingers.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    TDTW is actually a ray of sunshine if you pay attention - it's just directed toward the '16 and '17 seasons after the current staff is erased from the scrolls. One perceives the world differently when one possess Nostradamus-like vision.