SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

This is why we should be thankful to have Bob Stoops...

Great story!

I didn't see it posted, my apologies if it has already been.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: This is why we should be thankful to have Bob Stoops...

Some day the NFL will have bidding wars for ace Japanese quarterbacks that have the strangest delivery that no defender can defend... and it will all be because Bob Stoops let Isao Hashizume hang out at practice back in the early aughts

Just imagine if that laptop fell into enemy hands that could understand Japanese...
    the time someone stole his laptop out of his car off campus. Hashizume was really depressed about it since he made notes of everything in it, from the Sooners' schemes to every detail of Schmidt's development program, right down to the menus they served the players. Hashizume was relieved to learn that his laptop was found in the bushes behind the Subway because once the thieves realized it was all in Japanese, they dumped it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Maybe this guy can replace Stoops in a year or two.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Thanks for sharing.

Very interesting post. Thanks for putting it out there. I had no idea about this. However, I'm not surprised. I think there's a side to Bob Stoops that most people never know because he can sometimes come across as a procupine in press conferences, and that's the only time some see him. Seems to me a few years back some media wanted to follow a major college program thru the season & Bob gave them fairly open access to OU. I think he's really a big picture guy, and he wants to develop his assistants and players into the best they can be.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

There's our new QB coach. Has to be an improvement on the last.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.