Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

Countdown to kickoff

I'm surprised this thread wasn't started already. Correct me if I'm wrong, 93 days to go.

Lee Roy Selmon

"Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

vCash

Re: Countdown to kickoff

Gerald McCoy

"Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

93 days of apathy. The least excited I've been for a new season during the Stoops tenure, by far.

vCash

Tony Casillas

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mazeppa's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

R. J. Washington

vCash

vCash

vCash

Keith Jackson

vCash

Blake Ferguson

vCash

Adrian Taylor

vCash

One of the all time greats, Ryan Broyles.

Here's another angle of the above catch.

vCash

vCash

Frank Alexander

vCash

Quentin Chaney

vCash

Jordan Phillips

vCash

Rick Bryan

vCash

vCash

Scott Evans

vCash