Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 deweydw's Avatar
    vCash

New crew for College Football Final

I would tune in on Sunday mornings and check out the final verdict. Didn't care too much for May. It will be interesting to see how the new crew will do.

Rece Davis, the show's former host, is moving over to the main desk on College GameDay, and May's foil, Lou Holtz, retired earlier this year.

There won't be many people shedding tears about May leaving College Football Final, as he seemed to make it his mission over the years to get on the bad side of just about every fan base in college football.

The new College Football Final will be hosted by Adnan Virk, and feature Joey Galloway and Danny Kanell as analysts. People are generally positive about Virk and Galloway, but I suppose it's up to the viewer to determine whether Kanell is an upgrade over May.

May is reportedly being shifted over to a different college football studio show, also featuring Mack Brown, so don't worry: He'll be back.
    "Destiny dressed you this morning, my friend. And now fear is trying to pull off your pants." "If you give up, If you give in. Then you're going to end up naked, with fear just standing there laughing at your dang unmetionables." - The Tick

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: New crew for College Football Final

May is reportedly being shifted over to a different college football studio show, also featuring Mack Brown, so don't worry: He'll be back.
    Put em on the Longhorn Network so I never have to see them except after UT loses. Then that's must-watch TV