vCash

Lampkin: Should We?

I have been reading a few short articles which state that Du'Vonta Lampkin has backed away from his commitment to the Horns. I know that he was originally slated to become a Sooner, then bailed on that in favor of Texas. Now it appears, he's at it again. From what I've seen, he needs a foreign language course credit in high school to enroll at UT...Now it's back on for committing elsewhere. Rumors are circulating that he's looking back at the Sooners with "Football Envy"... What say you: should the Sooners give him another look? Open the door once again? Or given his propensity to be fickle, does OU just say good luck elsewhere?

Boomer

vCash

Re: Lampkin: Should We?

He;s a 3 star, could be great could be sorry as hell. do we need him? do we have a Scholly open?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I would tend to think that through the recent onslaught of transferees, there may be additional space for add ons...Just a bit bitter when he dropped the Sooners after the brief "love interlude" with the ugly burnt orange...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

If he was good enough to be offered in the first place, then I say we give him a second shot. With the recent departures, we have the room and sure as Shiite we haven't been plagued with a lack of defensive tools of late.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

...a surplus of defensive tools....

It should have been.

I plead Monday Morning, your Honor.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

He will likely land here.....
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

If his interest is genuine ( & I've got to think Stoops & Co. can find that out) and he's not just windowshopping or jacking us around, Sooners should consider his interest.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I hope it works out for him.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.