Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: US/China tensions in the South China Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    It's more their business than ours.
    No, this is International waters, far outside traditional 200 mile boundary. This is a property grab for oil and gas. period. They are violating the sovereign territories of Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, and several other countries

China is no friend to the world.

I suspect that there will be physical war with them at some time. They are at cyberwar with us now.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

You don't have to look hard to find dire warnings of what an EMP attack would do to America. Wonder what it would do to the Red Chinese?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    You don't have to look hard to find dire warnings of what an EMP attack would do to America. Wonder what it would do to the Red Chinese?
    This is bat**** insane. We've gone from China waving off a US surveillance plane directly overhead to China preparing an EMP attack.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Sic, I know I do not trust the Chinese for one second. I even question many Naturalized Chinese (Mainland) to the point I would seriously question providing security clearances for most. Many of the recent espionage cases has been naturalized citizens spying for the Chicoms. They have an espionage machine and rather than develop they want to steal everything they can for dominance. I fear this will not end well.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Sic, I know I do not trust the Chinese for one second. I even question many Naturalized Chinese (Mainland) to the point I would seriously question providing security clearances for most. Many of the recent espionage cases has been naturalized citizens spying for the Chicoms. They have an espionage machine and rather than develop they want to steal everything they can for dominance. I fear this will not end well.
    Hell with Klinton in office they just handed over money and got what they wanted .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Take it easy, Sic. Just musing out loud. Wouldn't want to harm your favorite commies. Hmm...Now how could an EMP burst over Shanghai be blamed on ISIS?

Seriously, I do wonder what the area players (Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Japan) have in mind to counter Red China's aggression other than whine to Uncle Sam?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    Geez...where's a tsunami when you need one?
    Global warming/climate change and its rising sea levels will take care of this for us!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.