Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: 9 Dead in Waco Biker Shootout

again, I doubt the majority or even close to 20% if that ( I think I saw a % of less than 1?)...of the deaths by police are due to the person being stupid or mentally ill...

I know there are bad cops...just like bad teachers, lawyers, doctors, priests, 7-11 cashiers...but I have yet to hear obama give any praise to the police when this crap happens. He's said before he wants a national police group.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...e-local-police
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    again, I doubt the majority or even close to 20% if that ( I think I saw a % of less than 1?)...of the deaths by police are due to the person being stupid or mentally ill...

I know there are bad cops...just like bad teachers, lawyers, doctors, priests, 7-11 cashiers...but I have yet to hear obama give any praise to the police when this crap happens. He's said before he wants a national police group.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...e-local-police
    If you don't think a national movement on police tactics would be beneficial then you've not been paying attention. Most of these things will protect the good cops as well.

The issue is that some systems have systemic systems that need to be addressed. I think police in our region or fine and do a good, fair job (reserve Tulsa deputies excluded). There are some across the nation that aren't as well run.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    What TAFB said....

but there are a ton of white folks killed by police as well and we "whities" don't riot...we figure they were stupid enough to not follow directions.
    As I've already said, whites don't riot when police kill white criminals. Nor to Hispanics, Asians, or (name any other group in America other than blacks).

A dead criminal of any color, nationality, or creed is good riddance. Too few criminals were killed by police in Waco that day.

Either way, there are no riots by the whites and Hispanics in Waco, the two most heavily involved in the pointless biker parking place dispute.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987