Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HMMMMMMM!

vCash

HMMMMMMM!

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other:
    “Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
    “Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
    The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
    The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
    The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
    The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
    “Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
    The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
    The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
    Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
    To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: HMMMMMMM!

Feti be babies?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

And maybe we can meet the dick that put the seeds in here.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Let me ya --- I could not see my baby before she was born, but I believed 100 percent that she existed

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Let me ya --- I could not see my baby before she was born, but I believed 100 percent that she existed
    No ultrasound? You must be a hippie chick.

vCash

Well yes ultrasound... but are we to believe what machines tell us?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Well yes ultrasound... but are we to believe what machines tell us?
    What does that have to do with the OP?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

geez turd lighten up its friday. i didn't have my first ultrasound till she was at least a month along if not later

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

What does the OP have to with anything? It reminds me of Job or Revelation. Is it written in code to a secret sect of the board?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    What does the OP have to with anything? It reminds me of Job or Revelation. Is it written in code to a secret sect of the board?
    You must listen and learn grasshopper. These esoteric ramblings are the true path to enlightenment.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

If you really think about it the creation of life is the ONLY miraculous thing that humans can do. How many of you really( I mean really)think about the incredibly complex thing life really is yet we often act like it is something mundane and ordinary. If you think that life is the result of some astronomically unlikely accident of chance in the cosmos then I really don't know what to tell you.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    If you really think about it the creation of life is the ONLY miraculous thing that humans can do. How many of you really( I mean really)think about the incredibly complex thing life really is yet we often act like it is something mundane and ordinary. If you think that life is the result of some astronomically unlikely accident of chance in the cosmos then I really don't know what to tell you.
    Lots of things **** and make babies...It's really not miraculous.......
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
    Uh....

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Yeah, well, don't be confused and start to think those cell clusters growing bigger in a womb are actually human.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

It is an amazing process, but humans are not unique to it and are pretty late to the party. It's a lot more fun than laying eggs and spritzing on them. But I think marsupials have the best scheme; they still get to **** but the female doesn't have to force a large infant through her hips and jeopardize her swimsuit figure. The large pouch might be unsightly though.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    It is an amazing process, but humans are not unique to it and are pretty late to the party. It's a lot more fun than laying eggs and spritzing on them. But I think marsupials have the best scheme; they still get to **** but the female doesn't have to force a large infant through her hips and jeopardize her swimsuit figure. The large pouch might be unsightly though.
    I don't know. Marsupials just make me feel uncomfortable.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Breadburner View Post
    Yes, life is so abundant in the rest of the universe. Go study medicine and learn how incredibly complex even the simplest life form is . The get back to me.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I did not mean to give the impression that only human life was a miracle.

vCash

Yes, life is so abundant in the rest of the universe. Go study medicine and learn how incredibly complex even the simplest life form is . The get back to me.
    Would you guess physicians more or less spiritual than the average. The docs I know are generally agnostic, diest, etc. I'm generalizing from the specific What is your experience?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Would you guess physicians more or less spiritual than the average. The docs I know are generally agnostic, diest, etc. I'm generalizing from the specific What is your experience?
    Just my experience...most docs are agnostic diest, etc. because of the fact that they are trained/taught/believe that science is the end all be all...the is no faith (to a certain extent). If it cannot be proven...it doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.