Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Any news about UFA's?

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Somewhere where I don't have to hear about Manny Pacquiao either, please...I mean, while we're on the subject of spares. I suppose, at the very least, Pacquiao used to have a legitimate career. But....

Also, doesn't Tebow own/run some sort of school/charity/orphanage in the Philippines.

May have to be in the nether polar regions to escape any combination of Tebow, Sam, and Pacquiao. Maybe Alaska. Probably no Super Christian or Gay Iditaroders. Although, Alaska means Palin clan overkill....

You just can't win.
    It sounds like you need to go somewhere where there aren't any people.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Any news about UFA's?

[QUOTE=KantoSooner;4967210]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall View Post
    Also, doesn't Tebow own/run some sort of school/charity/orphanage in the Philippines.

/QUOTE]

During the great Tebow hype of the mid 'oughts, there was a meme about how beloved Tebow was in the PI. (His dad was a missionary there) During that time, I was travelling there monthly on business. No one I spoke to had ever heard of him.
    What ESPN overhyping a player, on and off the field??? Unheard of!
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987