Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Just so Yall can Keep up with what our Govt. is doing to us.

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Go **** yerself. You just earned the Big Iggy button
    You showed me.

vCash

Back to the point of this thread, And thats Total Govt. Debt and how dayum fast its growing. we dayum sure need to rein it in.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by champions77 View Post
    And I will grant you that there are a lot of "Corporate Welfare" programs that should probably be reduced or eliminated altogether. Tons of "crony capitalism" going on that needs to be scrutinized too.
    W, like a lot of other Republicans, ran as a conservative, and gets to DC and sees that spending money is a tool of power, and they can't resist. It has become such a big part of the culture up there.

It's the Tax payer funded "drug of choice". Takes a very strong and committed person to resist it. Most can't. Again, are there any "Statesman" left out there?

W had no issues from the right? You don't expect a Conservative to vote for Al Gore or John Kerry do you?
    True on that. I was referring to the fact that W. won the primaries with relative ease. I was not necessarily a political fan of TCoburn but I respect him because he was a Statesman.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I don't know the answer but the right is hypocritical of debt. You're fine with it when it is for war or any right wing initiative (see Reagan, bush, estate taxes, etc). But, when it relates to the left or even when the left is in charge, you're against it on principal. It's like you're a married man who's a great husband except when you're in Vegas. You know, that don't count.
    Exactly why do you think GWB and the establishment GOP is so unpopular with the conservative base of the party? Why do you think the TEA Party came into existence? Now, can you point out a similar wing or movement in the Democratic Party that hates debt regardless of which politicians support the cause of the over spending? Didn't think so.

The Democrats have NOBODY in their party that GAS about the debt our kids are inheriting. They have no serious faction that GAS or is working to solve the problem. Entitlement spending and unfunded entitlement mandates account for about 95 % of the debt problem or did you not check out Vet's link.

Enough of the bull**** from the left! You have no credibility when it comes to this problem. None. Zero. Government has never failed to increase spending no matter how much revenue they bring in. Never.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Exactly why do you think GWB and the establishment GOP is so unpopular with the conservative base of the party? Why do you think the TEA Party came into existence? Now, can you point out a similar wing or movement in the Democratic Party that hates debt regardless of which politicians support the cause of the over spending? Didn't think so.

The Democrats have NOBODY in their party that GAS about the debt our kids are inheriting. They have no serious faction that GAS or is working to solve the problem. Entitlement spending and unfunded entitlement mandates account for about 95 % of the debt problem or did you not check out Vet's link.

Enough of the bull**** from the left! You have no credibility when it comes to this problem. None. Zero. Government has never failed to increase spending no matter how much revenue they bring in. Never.
    I'm not saying that I have huge qualms about the debt. I think it's an issue that we need to address. However, much like Reagan and W., I think there's a place for deficit spending. I just tire of the relative hypocracy from some.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post

This dude serinity er whatever has no credibility at all. He has gone from being semi intelligent to Idiot that just wants to blanket wrap every thing in a Hilliary "Vast ring wing conspiracy"

**** him and **** libs Ima say lets get control of our Govt. and quit these ****ing failed social experiments
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !