Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Senate confirms Loretta Lynch with help of 10 republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Sicem is just working one side of the equation. 100% of the D's (and I) voted for Lynch's confirmation. Over 80% of the R's voted nay and somehow he sees this as an affirmation of his philosophy. If anything we need to stamp out more R's because this would indicate that 4 out of 5 would have voted her down.
    Those who won't acknowledge this are puzzling at best.(depending upon what you mean by "stamp out")
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

I love Sic but he's an idiot!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

yes, conservative socially.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I love Sic but he's an idiot!
    No he's not. He's just not a pragmatist. I understand exactly what he is saying. Has electing establishment Republicans slowed down the National Debt? Nope. Has electing Republicans cost us fewer lives in that **** hole also known as the Middle East? Nope. Has electing Republicans led to less enrichment of the top 0.1% and less control of our federal financial regualtory agencies by Wall Street? Nope.

The definition of insanity(or stupidity) is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 4/27/2015 at 04:21 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    No he's not. He's just not a pragmatist. I understand exactly what he is saying. Has electing establishment Republicans slowed down the National Debt? Nope. Has electing Republicans cost us fewer lives in that **** hole also known as the Middle East? Nope. Has electing Republicans led to less enrichment of the top 0.1% and less control of our federal financial regualtory agencies by Wall Street? Nope.

The definition of insanity(or stupidity) is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
    Yes he is, Simply because he thinks Tom Cotton should be taken out to sea and dropped off with out a Life preserver.
    My Point is I agree with you on reelecting the established from both sides.
    My point with Cotton is "At least hes trying to change things!"
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Which brings me back to sayin what Rock and I agree on . Toss em ALL out and lets start over.

vCash

Most Democrats are trying to change things for the better consistent with their values and principles, but that doesn't make them right. Cotton is a zealous supporter of everything from NSA domestic spy programs to the Patriot Act to the NDAA (2011). He was responsible for organizing that ill-advised and 'less than constitutional' letter to Iran. He's an overzealous hawk who would push this country further toward war with Iran, Syria, and half the rest of the middle-east.

I'd tie a cement block around his ankle and shove him overboard like the mob drowns a rat.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Most Democrats are trying to change things for the better consistent with their values and principles, but that doesn't make them right. Cotton is a zealous supporter of everything from NSA domestic spy programs to the Patriot Act to the NDAA (2011). He was responsible for organizing that ill-advised and 'less than constitutional' letter to Iran. He's an overzealous hawk who would push this country further toward war with Iran, Syria, and half the rest of the middle-east.

I'd tie a cement block around his ankle and shove him overboard like the mob drowns a rat.
    I agree with you. I think cotton thinks what he's doing is right. I just think he's wrong.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I agree with you. I think cotton thinks what he's doing is right. I just think he's wrong.
    I could easily have added Congressman Steve Russell (OK-CD5) as well. I saw Steve Russell speak, in person, for the first time at the GOP state convention a few weeks ago. That man is certifiable. Not a word came out of his mouth that I agreed with, and it was all I could do to stop myself from chunking my shoe at him.

Oklahoma's delegation is, on the whole, terrible. The only Federally elected official in Oklahoma worth a **** whom I approve of is Jim Bridenstine.

vCash

I could easily have added Congressman Steve Russell (OK-CD5) as well. I saw Steve Russell speak, in person, for the first time at the GOP state convention a few weeks ago. That man is certifiable. Not a word came out of his mouth that I agreed with, and it was all I could do to stop myself from chunking my shoe at him.

Oklahoma's delegation is, on the whole, terrible. The only Federally elected official in Oklahoma worth a **** whom I approve of is Jim Bridenstine.
    Sic, My point is Little Bro, we been yelling get the "Established Politicians" out of there and get new and fresh blood in. It happenned. Now If that new blood aint worth a shat then Toss it the next election. Lets keep throwing the OLD arseholes out and keep trying to bring in new.
    If that dont work then Armed rebellion may be the answer!

vCash

Unfortunately, sincerely, there aren't ANY good democrats, and haven't been any, for a very long time. Sure, some of the R's are not good, but they are better than the statist/leftists that make up the entirety of the democrats who run for any office. We need to select the best people in the R primaries.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Unfortunately, sincerely, there aren't ANY good democrats, and haven't been any, for a very long time. Sure, some of the R's are not good, but they are better than the statist/leftists that make up the entirety of the democrats who run for any office. We need to select the best people in the R primaries.
    NOT ONE!!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    NOT ONE!!!!
    Who are you to judge haha??????!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Exactly. The conservative hand to hand combat needs to be done in the primaries. Sicem's scorched earth attitude in the general elections is no more than cutting off the nose to spite the face.

vCash

We need to select the best people in the R primaries.
    No you won't. You'll vote for whatever (R) you think will win the general regardless of their politics. You yourself told me *exactly* this back during the 2008 cycle.

vCash

Welp, I aint been in OK in a looooonnnnggg time and based on the stuff
    I've seen in the last few years, it don't make a bit of difference. As much
    as I'd like to bring a Dem conversation to ANY district, IDM...no good would
    come from it. That is sad, just a differing opinion would get some folks to
    give it some thought! Ya know, Pubs aint all right, neither are the Dems...
    somewhere in between there is RIGHT....just gotta find where that is, before
    we all fall off the cliff......just my opinion....best solution? Fire 'em all and git
    new ones....just sayin'!

vCash

Yes he is, Simply because he thinks Tom Cotton should be taken out to sea and dropped off with out a Life preserver.
    My Point is I agree with you on reelecting the established from both sides.
    Naw, Cotton aint got sense God gave a wild Turkey...Ima thinkin' that boy
    need to go to a Louisiana deep swamp, bump his head on the Bone Tree
    and go away. Jus' my opinion....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    We need to select the best people in the R primaries.
    No you won't. You'll vote for whatever (R) you think will win the general regardless of their politics. You yourself told me *exactly* this back during the 2008 cycle.
    I vote for the most conservative person available in the primary. That is, who I believe can also stand the inevitable personal destruction assault by the Media. About all one can do, as far as voting is concerned.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Welp, I aint been in OK in a looooonnnnggg time and based on the stuff
    I've seen in the last few years, it don't make a bit of difference. As much
    as I'd like to bring a Dem conversation to ANY district, IDM...no good would
    come from it. That is sad, just a differing opinion would get some folks to
    give it some thought! Ya know, Pubs aint all right, neither are the Dems...
    somewhere in between there is RIGHT....just gotta find where that is, before
    we all fall off the cliff......just my opinion....
    best solution? Fire 'em all and git
    new ones....just sayin'
    !
    Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Naw, Cotton aint got sense God gave a wild Turkey...Ima thinkin' that boy
    need to go to a Louisiana deep swamp, bump his head on the Bone Tree
    and go away. Jus' my opinion....
    Ok it appears that happened in Arkansas, Yet everyone is all up about how teribble Cotton is, Im NOT defending Cotton, Simply saying he was a New a Fresh Face .(Which YOU say we need)
    Yall make up yer minds. If we gonna toss out the Old same old same old ****ing Politicians we gonna get some ****ing idiots in , Thats when we toss THEM the next time