Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Senate confirms Loretta Lynch with help of 10 republicans.

The Senate voted 56–43 in favor of Lynch, approving her with help of Sens. Kelly Ayotte (N.H.), Thad Cochran (Miss.), Susan Collins (Maine), Jeff Flake (Ariz.), Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Orrin Hatch (Utah), Ron Johnson (Wis.), Mark Kirk (Ill.), Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...voted-for-her/

Flake, graham, ayotte, hatch, mcconnell, et al. Same old same old...with the exception of portman whom I'm surprised to see on the list.

President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, said on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing that she thinks illegal aliens have the same right to work in America as American citizens do.

Senator, I believe the right and the obligation to work is one that is shared by everyone in this country, regardless of how they came here,” Lynch said when asked by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) who has a greater right to work: Illegal aliens, or lawful immigrants and American citizens?

“Certainly, if someone is here—regardless of status—I would prefer that they be participating in the workplace than not participating in the workplace,” Lynch said.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ican-citizens/

Confirming this mentality as AG is totally unacceptable.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Senate confirms Loretta Lynch with help of 10 republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...voted-for-her/

Flake, graham, ayotte, hatch, mcconnell, et al. Same old same old...with the exception of portman whom I'm surprised to see on the list.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ican-citizens/

Confirming this mentality as AG is totally unacceptable.
    If you were a TV character, in episode 5 we'd learn that you had to wear knock off ToughSkins because your daddy lost his brick laying business to an immigrant and he had to go to work at the company store.

Good thing the right is all about cooperation.
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/o...ent-president/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

so you are all for illegals getting jobs no matter what?
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    No. I'm ambivalent on the thing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    So then you Care but you dont care or ya just cant make up yer mind? I see!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

then you are an "idot" and will cry when the illegals are allowed to take your job...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Why complain? Most of you would unquestionably vote for those individuals in a general election ensuring they are sent right back to Washington to continue to **** everyone over; because, hey, that (R) next to their name makes their **** smell like wild flowers and unicorns.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

I know it pisses you off sic....but no, a R doesn't make their **** smell like roses. BUT you can be guaranteed a vote for a D or independent will definitely allow such things to happen.

I'll vote for someone who represents the MAJORITY of what I believe in.

Rand is flirting with a homosexual conservative (what an oxymoron) group...suppose conservative as in financial side..not a thing I want to see but if his platform is closer to what I want then I'll bite the bullet on that. Just have to see what is out there.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

If you were a TV character, in episode 5 we'd learn that you had to wear knock off ToughSkins because your daddy lost his brick laying business to an immigrant and he had to go to work at the company store.

Good thing the right is all about cooperation.
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/o...ent-president/
    A TV character, eh? I was hoping more for a captain America role battling evil liberal subversives like yourself that had no problem selling out the country.

You're obviously more concerned over the wait for Obamas appointments rather than the content of those appointments. Bravo!!!

vCash

A TV character, eh? I was hoping more for a captain America role battling evil liberal subversives like yourself that had no problem selling out the country.

You're obviously more concerned over the wait for Obamas appointments rather than the content of those appointments. Bravo!!!
    I'm an evil subversive? Sweet. Good thing we can disagree in a good way.

vCash

Rand is flirting with homosexual conservatives?

vCash

I know it pisses you off sic....but no, a R doesn't make their **** smell like roses. BUT you can be guaranteed a vote for a D or independent will definitely allow such things to happen.

Rand is flirting with a homosexual conservative (what an oxymoron) group...suppose conservative as in financial side..not a thing I want to see but if his platform is closer to what I want then I'll bite the bullet on that. Just have to see what is out there.
    There are some issues that are "deal breakers" for some of us. It won't matter to me if a candidate agrees with me on every other issue...if he's for amnesty or a facsimile thereof I'll never vote him.

I expect dems to be slimy on this issue and they continue to vote in complete lockstep support for amnesty. Hell legalization isn't even enough for those sellouts. Not one dem voted against the senate amnesty nor did one dem vote against lynch's confirmation.Yet there are a sizable group of pubs that are no better...even worse in some ways since the pubs are virtually the only thing that has stood in the way of amnesty for the last decade.

I will pull for any amnesty supporting pub to lose against whomever they face in a general election. Better for the dems to get credit for enacting bad policy and someday...maybe just someday...the elitist establishment pub sellouts will have to change their tune and stop ignoring their base.
    Last edited by okie52; 4/25/2015 at 09:19 AM.

vCash

I'm an evil subversive? Sweet. Good thing we can disagree in a good way.
    Strictly in your "TV character" scenario of course. We wouldn't want it to get personal.

vCash

Strictly in your "TV character" scenario of course. We wouldn't want it to get personal.
    I said "if". I don't see how that's tacky or personal. You are simply clearly stuck on immigration. I bet you hate Reagan.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Why complain? Most of you would unquestionably vote for those individuals in a general election ensuring they are sent right back to Washington to continue to **** everyone over; because, hey, that (R) next to their name makes their **** smell like wild flowers and unicorns.
    Sic you sound like a ****in Lib moren more every day!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I said "if". I don't see how that's tacky or personal. You are simply clearly stuck on immigration. I bet you hate Reagan.
    If? I thought we were talking about TV characters.

I hate that Reagan did amnesty about 30 years ago. At least at that time it was uncharted waters but now we know it was a huge failure. Yet many want to try the same bad policy again...particularly stupid for pubs.

I've never made any bones about 2 issues that were paramount to me...energy and illegal immigration. I'm adamantly against amnesty or anything more than temp work visas at employers expense. If that's being stuck then my feet are in cement.

No deal killers for you serenity? An AG that thinks illegals have as much of a right to work in the U.S. As U.S. Citizens is your way of thinking? If that's a sign of ambivalence I sure don't want to end up there.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Sic you sound like a ****in Lib moren more every day!
    You realize that in this argument, I'm the one pleading that these 10 be held accountable for the fact that they just voted to CONFIRM President Obama's nominee for AG -- one of the most far-left nominees in American history...a nominee who refuses to uphold immigration law and is a champion of civil forfeiture . Everyone else (mostly) will ultimately give these ten senators a complete pass. It should be noted that this is definitely not unusual for these ten -- this is definitely par for the course.

But, please, tell me again how I'm the one who sounds like a liberal......

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Sicem is just working one side of the equation. 100% of the D's (and I) voted for Lynch's confirmation. Over 80% of the R's voted nay and somehow he sees this as an affirmation of his philosophy. If anything we need to stamp out more R's because this would indicate that 4 out of 5 would have voted her down.

vCash

There is absolutely nothing oxymoronic or hypocritical about being a gay conservative. Absolutely nothing. It may not be considered *socially* conservative, but it most certainly is not inconsistent with being *politically* conservative which is a difference you and plenty of others seem to miss.

Why is it an oxymoron for a gay guy to want less government in his life? Why is it an oxymoron for a gay guy to want more individual liberty? If anything, there should be a LOT more gay conservatives -- what drives them away from embracing small government/individual liberty are the evangelical witch hunters on the right that ostracize them.
    Last edited by SicEmBaylor; 4/25/2015 at 11:55 PM.

vCash

"small govertment" strikes again