Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash

Re: WILL BHO leave office in January 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    So you're going to ignore the facts? Typical.
    Typical Lib response.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

You guys are the 1 out of 5 dentists surveyed who don't think brushing with fluoride helps. If you guys were doctors in the 70s you'd be telling us all that there was no link to cigarettes and lung cancer. Keep it up. It's working out great for you!

Reagan did good things but he did them on the backs of the grandchildren at the time. He cooperated with Iran and was harsh with Israel. He supported ANY level of gun control. He amnestied immigrants. He passed EMPTALA that was a very good health law. He was Obama before it was cool to be Obama. :|
    Last edited by Serenity Now; 4/24/2015 at 09:45 PM.

vCash

You guys are the 1 out of 5 dentists surveyed who don't think brushing with fluoride helps. If you guys were doctors in the 70s you'd be telling us all that there was no link to cigarettes and lung cancer. Keep it up. It's working out great for you!

Reagan did good things but he did them on the backs of the grandchildren at the time. He cooperated with Iran and was harsh with Israel. He supported ANY level of gun control. He amnestied immigrants. He passed EMPTALA that was a very good health law. He was Obama before it was cool to be Obama. :|
    Typical Lib response. sweeping everyone who might disagree with you up in the same dust pan. Where have I said anything thing about RR being so Great? Ive simply said and Ill say it again he was the Man needed at the time for the Job that needed doing at THAT time. Yer Obammy aint even a ****in man!

Here see for yerself!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Typical Lib response. sweeping everyone who might disagree with you up in the same dust pan. Where have I said anything thing about RR being so Great? Ive simply said and Ill say it again he was the Man needed at the time for the Job that needed doing at THAT time. Yer Obammy aint even a ****in man!

Here see for yerself!
    I don't even disagree with you that much. I think Reagan was the right man at the right time. Brought down russia. Mine is A typical "lib" response? You were responding with some smart *** comment to a discussion that I was having with the rush idolator. Typical piling on in the circle jerk. Arsehole.

My only point is that he wouldn't get the nomination in today's GOP.

vCash

I don't even disagree with you that much. I think Reagan was the right man at the right time. Brought down russia. Mine is A typical "lib" response? You were responding with some smart *** comment to a discussion that I was having with the rush idolator. Typical piling on in the circle jerk. Arsehole.

My only point is that he wouldn't get the nomination in today's GOP.
    Actually ya nim rod I was talking to you about RR and you chose to ignore my statements and poke at Rush

vCash

Correct me if Im wrong but wasnt that the SAME generation that got us INTO those things?
    they didn't get us into any of that.

vCash

Is'nt it just amazing that a Lib can twist , Spin and deflect a thread about their Savior and try to cast gloom on a Great man who did what was needed BACK then.
    I dont see any one slobbering all over RR's Knob. Not the way Yall do with Obammy.
    Mans been dead 11 years and out of Office for over 26. Let him RIP>
    I didn't bring him up. What is key is that Reagan is way too liberal to get the gop nomination today. That's a fact. Amnesty, weapons controls, works with Iran, big debt, put Israel in their place, etc.

Not sure who the savior is you're referencing.
    Not sure

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Actually ya nim rod I was talking to you about RR and you chose to ignore my statements and poke at Rush
    The left hates Limbaugh as much as they do Reagan, and love to tell falsehoods about any and all conservatives. We know that. Most libs who lurk here don't even seem to understand my user name.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Reagan didn't get the nomination in 1976, even though he clearly was the best person for the job. He did get it in 1980 and of course 1984. The republicans haven't nominated a conservative since Reagan, but of course their nominees have always been better people than the democrats who have opposed them.

As flawed as W was, he was a better choice than algore and kerry. Similarly, Dou*hebag McCain was a much better choice than Bear. Romney was too. But, neither McCain nor Romney were the best Republican candidates for the Republican nominations.These things we already know, of course.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Since I only did a little college, please explain your username.

vCash

Since I only did a little college, please explain your username.
    it's tricky, of course, since it's English!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    it's tricky, of course, since it's English!
    You implied that there was some story about it of which I was unaware.

vCash

Wrong again.

An aside. If you were to step away from politics and economics, you might have a better chance of veracity. Maybe OU sports?

vCash

"Most libs who lurk here don't even seem to understand my user name."

Seeking understanding oh wise one.

vCash

"Most libs who lurk here don't even seem to understand my user name."

Seeking understanding oh wise one.
    I dont GAF .
    But LOOK at his User Name and then THINK about it ok ?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I dont GAF .
    But LOOK at his User Name and then THINK about it ok ?
    He can't THINK unless Obama is whipping him in the chin with his ****.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Are we ever going to reveal what RLIMC's username really means? I'll be honest, I'm not even sure I know what it truly means anymore, and I'm not interested in having my chin whipped with somebody's dick.

vCash

No reason to be a bunch of dicks. Except for the circle jerk thing...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Are we ever going to reveal what RLIMC's username really means? I'll be honest, I'm not even sure I know what it truly means anymore, and I'm not interested in having my chin whipped with somebody's dick.
    I expect you'll be accosted here shortly for asking such a silly question.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Without knowing the history, I can only assume he looks just like Rush, but that doesn't seem like something most folks would advertise.