Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

And it begins...

Hillary's inventing some immigrant grandparents on the campaign trail.

Sheesh...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...rds#.anW6exjAW

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: And it begins...

I can see it....and I don't care at all for Clinton. Sure her grandmother....even being born in the USA still felt like an immigrant since the rest of her family was....BUT it's a total bs approach...along with only 1 actual grandparent of the 4 she claims...being a true immigrant

I like the story about her being named after sir Hillary....climber. Problem is she was 4/5 years old when he became famous....lol.
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 4/16/2015 at 09:36 AM.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Hillary Clinton's inferiority complex... it's kind of sad. As I said in a different post yesterday, she cannot be satisfied with her many accomplishments and apparently cannot be satisfied with her family's amazing history as-is, that she needs to continue to push and push.

The stories of people that fabricate their self identities do not end well. As their stories, promises and exaggerated resumes unravel, more lies are stacked up to prop up previous lies and when things come to a head, the person is left incredibly broken after they're discovered, or worse, do something crazy to keep the ruse going.

Remember when the small town Nevada football recruit kept telling everyone he was a highly recruited football star? On a local level, there was a big shot Tulsa athletic booster that pretended he had big money elsewhere, then shot his wife to pretend he got robbed.

Football player:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/etick...page=kevinhart

Tulsa guy:
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crime...0b54f1b2c.html

While I don't expect Hillary to end up in the crazy house or murdering her spouse, I do expect that this latest attempt at being something she's not (aka president of the united states) will fail once again.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Heh heh...that didn't take long.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Was it Hillary or Al Gore who claimed to be Jewish when they ran for president? Probably both.

At least if Hillary claims to be a lesbian, that's believable. Just shave a bit more of her hair off, and she could easily walk the sidelines of a Women's Basketball program or command the dugout of most Women's Softball programs.

Here are a couple of single and available North Texas Mean Green softball coaches, for example:

Just chop the hair off a little more, Hillary.

(Honestly, not sure why North Texas doesn't also pay their head softball coach to coach their offensive line in football. They could probably save a few, precious athletic dollars that way.)
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987