Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Conservative Media on Clinton

vCash

Re: Conservative Media on Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    And your point?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

To try to share the chuckle. That's all. It's funny. If you can't laugh at that then you're taking your fauxnews too seriously. If you have to have a serious point on every thread/post this place would dry up.

vCash

To try to share the chuckle. That's all. It's funny. If you can't laugh at that then you're taking your fauxnews too seriously.
    If you have to have a serious point
    on every thread/post this place would dry up.
    You must have me confused with some one else again. I listened to maybe less than a minute. dint seem worth the effort
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Yes, and then she went forth and stepped on her tittys...

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

It seems the point is that conservative news sites can be and are complimentary to progressive politicians whereas the same consideration is not afforded conservative politicians who are routinely excoriated when being discussed on various "progressive" news outlets .

Thanks for pointing that out.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    It seems the point is that conservative news sites can be and are complimentary to progressive politicians whereas the same consideration is not afforded conservative politicians who are routinely excoriated when being discussed on various "progressive" news outlets .

Thanks for pointing that out.
    Correct Mr. O'Rielly. Now you can go on about the "war on Christians". [rolls eyes]

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Correct Mr. O'Rielly. Now you can go on about the "war on Christians". [rolls eyes]
    Great job Ms. Maddow. Now you can go on about how all libs know everything and are never perceived as the giant *****'s they are. [rolls eyes]

OleVet Posse Instigator

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

A lot of the current Hillary criticism is on the email scandal, which was unveiled publicly after a lot of those Fox News compliments.

In a nutshell, Hillary got dealt a great poker hand in life, but always at the wrong time. She has pocket queens when her opponent has pocket aces. She's gotten to be secretary of state, first lady of Arkansas and the U.S., when what she really wants is to be president.

It ain't gonna happen, and it's too bad she can't be satisfied with her many life's accomplishment and live with that disappointment. But, God bless her for trying and not giving up.

vCash

That's it? That's all you got?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    That's it? That's all you got?
    I thought it was funny (entertaining) not funny (gotcha). You guys are missing 8th.

vCash

I thought it was funny (entertaining) not funny (gotcha). You guys are missing 8th.
    Guess I failed to see the humor involved. Wouldn't be the 1st time.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

8th was an idiot. One time in his typical dense fashion he dismissed a source out of hand as "rightwing nuts" because the writer's use of a pseudonym. The irony of this just completely escaped him.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

I chuckled the other day hearing Limbaugh refer to her as "Nurse Cratchett". They are all piling on right now, but the left did the same to Paul and Cruz when they announced.
    "If you don't agree with gay marriage, blame the straight people. They are the ones that keep having gay babies."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    I chuckled the other day hearing Limbaugh refer to her as "Nurse Cratchett". They are all piling on right now, but the left did the same to Paul and Cruz when they announced.
    Agreed. It's nice to know that we can spend such time on her eyewear as she orders a burrito bowl at Chipotle.

Tyler Durden, if I remember right from his cut/paste. That was curious to me as I was very new here then. I didn't realize that any straying from the herd would result in "punishment". I learned. I just think some of this group needs to stretch their minds out of some comfort zones. I can certainly admit that I need to sometimes. I also think that the devil needs some representation in absentia at times. [troll/]To quote the great Alinsky, "if you think you've got an inside track to absolute truth, you become doctrinaire, humorless and intellectually constipated." [/troll]

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

the conservaitve media seems to be much more poilte to Hillary than the Libs were to the likes of Romney..and the scandles that HIllary has been implicated in are more numerous than Romey.

Benghazi
    whitewater
    clinton foundation
    Emails
    ok with Adultery if it furthers her career (my opinion of course, but its funny that she is all for womens rights, strengths, and indpendence, but stood by her husband after affairs so that she could further her career.)
    Chipotle ( not really a scandal, but goes to her personality)
    Mrs. Weiner
    Claiming to be dead broke after leaving the White House
    etc.

She brings this on herself. she thinks she is invincible, and that it doesn't make any difference.

Just' sayin'. if she's is the best candidate the Dems have, then thats terrible. Furthermore, if the American people fall for her Bull**** and elect her president, then the American people get what they deserve.
    this is bull****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Agreed. It's nice to know that we can spend such time on her eyewear as she orders a burrito bowl at Chipotle.

Tyler Durden, if I remember right from his cut/paste. That was curious to me as I was very new here then. I didn't realize that any straying from the herd would result in "punishment". I learned. I just think some of this group needs to stretch their minds out of some comfort zones. I can certainly admit that I need to sometimes. I also think that the devil needs some representation in absentia at times. [troll/]To quote the great Alinsky, "if you think you've got an inside track to absolute truth, you become doctrinaire, humorless and intellectually constipated." [/troll]
    Tyler Durden was a favorite although almost always directed towards Sooner in Tampa (I think).

I'm waxing nostalgic for the good ole days...Maybe 8th could return on every 8th of the month as a visitor for a day. I know the board would enthusiastically support it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Tyler Durden was a favorite although almost always directed towards Sooner in Tampa (I think).

I'm waxing nostalgic for the good ole days...Maybe 8th could return on every 8th of the month as a visitor for a day. I know the board would enthusiastically support it.

vCash

To try to share the chuckle. That's all. It's funny. If you can't laugh at that then you're taking your fauxnews too seriously. If you have to have a serious point on every thread/post this place would dry up.
    Fox News is a cesspool of idiocy; however, I want to make one thing clear -- there really aren't any true conservatives on Fox News. Fox News is full of right-wing nationalists, but they aren't actually conservatives. The problem is that conservatives and right-wing nationalists have so many points of commonality that it's often difficult or impossible to distinguish between the two. Make no mistake, the two trace their roots and origins from two different political and philosophical traditions.

I'm really tired of guys like Hannity being called 'conservative.' Hannity is not a conservative, and it's doubtful Hannity could even manage to spell 'conservative' if you held a gun to his head. Actually, holding a gun to his head wouldn't be much of a threat -- a bullet couldn't possibly do any noticeable damage.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Heh heh