vBookie Event: Red-White game Saturday (OU football)
This event is over.
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Red-White game: QBs, RBs, and more fun

vBet by 2 p.m. kickoff! Stats will be from SS.com if there's any dispute on what counts and what doesn't

vCash

Re: Red-White game: QBs, RBs, and more fun

bump

vCash

thanks all for participating. I will try to get some baseball/softball events up later this spring and also something for the NFL draft. if you have any ideas, feel free to ask/suggest to me/flak.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Somewhat disappointed that there's no odds on when we'll call our 1st TO in the opener, 1st series, 2nd series, etc, and will it be the offense, the defense, or special teams (only 10 men out there for a KO/receiving a KO, punt/punt return, EP/FG or maybe a 2 point EP. Also disappointed that there's no odds on when we'll see the 1st "meerkat look" and from where, offense or D.
    Geeez, last year was just a disorganized, laughable, embarrassing, John Blake-type cluster*&$#, when I think about it. Everything from the constant Meerkat look on offense (and defense) to a Lou Groza watch-list kicker at the beginning of the year who couldn't even make a chip shot extra point game winner, then to top things off, we got absolutely bent-over in our weed-eater bowl. On the bright side, besides Perine's record-book game against KU, we didn't get scalded by Derp, again. Sure glad he used us his whorn eligibility.
    And, the off-season last year was pure comedy and this year's off-season spring ball didn't start off too well--the SAE deal.
    Sure hope our guys will have it together in the fall (and the summer).

vCash

I can post first football game stuff about a week or two before the game. That'll provide plenty of opportunity for suggestions