Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

OSU's lawsuit to make Texas look bad

If you can't beat them on the field... make them look bad in court.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...994e967a8.html

Cliff's Notes: Former OSU coach goes to UT under the assumption that it's a promotion to calling offensive plays, not a lateral move to do the same thing at another school. Former OSU coach is not calling plays. $600,000 breach of contract lawsuit!

Highlights:

when asked who called most of the plays in a 31-7 bowl game thrashing by Arkansas, when Texas managed just 59 total yards, Strong said, “I don’t know.”
    the lawsuit has kicked up a rare legal fight between league rivals capable of peeling back several layers of insight into closed door strategy meetings at big-time programs.
    the paltry 43 plays against Arkansas? For the record, Texas ran 18 times against Arkansas for 2 yards.

“I don’t want to remember that game, we were so bad,” Strong said.
    Strong said Wickline makes the call to settle a dispute, but quickly backtracked to say “it would be a conversation.” Early in the interview, Oklahoma State’s lawyer noted that Strong’s five core values for his team included honesty.
    Oklahoma State lawyers question whether Wickline regularly wore a headset until after the lawsuit was filed last October.
    Anyways, it's a fun offseason read. I suspect that money is not the issue here (but it's not like OSU's rolling in it... they have to beg T Boone for their allowance), but to either expose UT football secrets or make them look bad.

Either way...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: OSU's lawsuit to make Texas look bad

It will be alright. T. Bone and Gumby have kissed and made up.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Anything that distracts the horns works for me...
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

T. Bone and Gumby have kissed and made up
    So glad we could prevent the divorce... because if you're keeping track, the only times they speak are around Gooner wins. Sure, there was the honeymoon period when Gundy was first hired in 2005, but since the 2011 "dream season," no speaking till another Gooner win (last fall). Hmmmmm... think they're obsessed with us a bit too much? As Switzer apparently told the Pokes --- we can still count on them for 9 out of 10, even they beat us occasionally.

GET A PRENUP, GUNDY! He's not gonna talk to you again for the next 9-10 years!

vCash

Assistant head coach Shawn Watson says he does. Offensive coordinator Joe Wickline says he does, too. In fact, they swear they share.

And head coach Charlie Strong? Well, he says they both do, “And I’m on the headset.”

But when asked who called most of the plays in a 31-7 bowl game thrashing by Arkansas, when Texas managed just 59 total yards, Strong said, “I don’t know.”

Who's on first?
    on Big Tex burning....They mentioned this on College Football Live. Pollack asked if it represented the Texas defense. Herbie told him it represented the Texas bandwagon.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Further proof that wearing orange is a sign of low IQ
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

This lawsuit does nothing but confirm how small OSU's football penis really is.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987