vCash

Holy Hell, The Blacks Commenting on this are weird as hell

Course most of the Whites are the same
    This Commenting has devolved to simple racism
    Im an Old Fat White EX cop ok ? The Cop shooting this man in the BACK was and IS wrong and should get the needle

When I 1st got on they asked me what I would do in a foot pursuit down a dark alley. I asked is he a sneak thief or a Fleeing Felon? Back then we could legally shoot the FF's not the sneaks. LOl

If hes a FF Im shoot that ****er if hes just a candy bar thief Ima let him go and Find him another day!

Never had a Prob and I dealt with whites/blacks/messicans/Injuns and just about every other thing the Oil field brot in.
    Never fired my gun and yet arrested some pretty Bad guys

http://news.yahoo.com/north-charlest...sugc_container
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Holy Hell, The Blacks Commenting on this are weird as hell

I don't think this was about race. I think this cop was determined to kill this guy or send him a message. There is a lot more to this story than what we know. I would definitely send in the FBI to investigate the entire department. I think there are probably several dirty cops in it. I think the victim ran afoul of the dirty cops in the department.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I don't think this was about race. I think this cop was determined to kill this guy or send him a message. There is a lot more to this story than what we know. I would definitely send in the FBI to investigate the entire department. I think there are probably several dirty cops in it. I think the victim ran afoul of the dirty cops in the department.
    I agree, but I was talking the Comments section, as is normal for the most part the Black folk are crying racist and the white folk are Acting racist
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Comments sections are the gutter of our society. Hell I watched a very moving non-political video on youtube a few months ago on some topic I don't even remember. I made the mistake of reading the comments. OMG. Horrible people. I thought less of mankind after that.

Comments sections: Don't do that to yourself. You're better than that.

Very well stated on the OP. Thanks for protecting/serving!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

This case and many others involving race recently are reminders that everything you do and say is potentially recorded. It goes without saying that article comments and this message board right now are being recorded on the Internet, and the Internet is forever.

Will you own up to your words and actions later when documentation is presented? If not, rethink your words and actions.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    This case and many others involving race recently are reminders that everything you do and say is potentially recorded. It goes without saying that article comments and this message board right now are being recorded on the Internet, and the Internet is forever.
    Will you own up to your words and actions later when documentation is presented
    ? If not, rethink your words and actions.
    Yes I will, Simply because I DGAF LOL

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

folks just let it rip on the comments sections...it's actually pretty scary. There is no filter...on both sides. Just shows how a lot of folks really feel. Race issues are alive and well. Mainly black/white....and both sides are feeding it.

Are there people taking advantage of the gov welfare system...yes, both races
    Are there some "bad" cops...yes, few...some that use excessive force...yes...BUT folks should learn to stop when they say stop.
    Are there people that are prejudice....yes...white/black...black/white...black/black....all the colors

and my last dig at obama...I think he's just happy with all this...IF I honestly thought he really GAS, he'd talk about the black/black crime in Chicago, he'd talk about black "dads" getting back to being "dads" ...but he doesn't.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

he'd talk about black "dads" getting back to being "dads"
    he used to. then rev al was recorded on a Fox mic saying he wanted to cut his nuts out afterward or something.

There's nothing to gain or lose politically at this point for Obama. He's done in 2016. Might as well have a legacy worth remembering rather than just be one of 43. At this point, dump him in the rejectees pile with everyone between Lincoln and Teddy