SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Health Insurance question

Ok, just got a notice from the company's health insurance coverage director.

For 2016 you have to meet certain requirements to get a $200 flex account stipend. You have to complete a health screening and a "at risk consultation" to not be charged an extra $20 monthly premium...

Does anyone have the same for their company's coverage? just curious. First time in 25 years here.

I figured this was coming down the pike...unhealthy people will be paying more..
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner Starter
    vCash
    Same here. Started a few years ago doing bio screenings. Last year we started having to do it to get a stipend. Additional things like a monthly health coach call, weekly webmd checklist for additional $$ coupons and gym discounts.
    You want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock!!!!
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Health Insurance question

Social engineering. 😄

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: Health Insurance question

We do it for an incentive payment of 250.00. I have been avoiding that as my relationship with my doctor is private and I am not giving anyone my numbers.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.