Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: JC Watts Endorses Rand

Quote Originally Posted by champions77 View Post
    The "rich don't pay any taxes" is a old Democratic lie that has been around for decades. The problem is that is a falsehood that unfortunately has to be refuted from time to time.

The Top 1%, the folks that have been demonized to the nth degree and have been accused of everything but the holocaust, pay in excess of 35% of the Federal income tax bill. The top 10%? Pay approximately 70% of the total federal income tax bill. As 52 states, the bottom 50% hardly pay anything. The last time I checked it was about 3.5%.

A number you should be more alarmed at is the almost 50 Million Americans that receive food stamps. Or the fact that almost half of all Americans received some form of federal government payment each month. Thanks to the DC politicians who have learned that dishing out more and more government "goodies" helps perpetuates themselves into office for seemingly ever, we now can state that we've become a bona fide welfare state. That virtues like self reliance, personal responsibility and work ethic created the greatest country on earth. And why now we have done everything possible to undermine those virtues, is in a big way why we see this country's slide into what you see today. Sad, very sad.
    You're on a roll, Ronny!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Since you've awakened, Rush...
    dafuque! haha
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Rand has thrown his hat in the ring.

I agreed with a lot of what he said.

I imagine a lot of the Neocons didn't.

I especially liked his call for term limits.

I also noticed he didn't mention Obamacare or entitlement reform.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!