Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: What's going on at Bama?

The new athletic director has shown he's not gonna hesitate when his army of bosses (i.e. big money donors) call for a coaching change. First football, next basketball, and now... I'd say the whorn baseball coach is at risk with this crappy start (worst in decades I think I read somewhere).

The Internet whorns seem to like Charlie Strong, but I know that their opinion doesn't count as much as the opinions of those that have names on buildings.

I'd say Bob Stoops and brother are about on their last chance as well and I don't mean this in a bitter fan disrespectful way. Professionally, it will be time for Stoops and Stoops to move on if they cannot right the OU ship back into the power they've (and we've) become accustomed to. They've gutted their coaching staff each of the past few seasons and the only ones left to hold accountable for lack of Big 12, bowl and national championship trophies are them.

And please, nobody, especially Stoops brothers, mention the Sugar Bowl.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

We beat 'Bama!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi View Post
    Banowsky left in 84. The Switzer stuff was under Horton and Van Horn (grrr).
    Since he had a few stints I tend to forget the years he was actually there. I knew he was when I was there in the early 80's.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    The new athletic director has shown he's not gonna hesitate when his army of bosses (i.e. big money donors) call for a coaching change. First football, next basketball, and now... I'd say the whorn baseball coach is at risk with this crappy start (worst in decades I think I read somewhere).

The Internet whorns seem to like Charlie Strong, but I know that their opinion doesn't count as much as the opinions of those that have names on buildings.

I'd say Bob Stoops and brother are about on their last chance as well and I don't mean this in a bitter fan disrespectful way. Professionally, it will be time for Stoops and Stoops to move on if they cannot right the OU ship back into the power they've (and we've) become accustomed to. They've gutted their coaching staff each of the past few seasons and the only ones left to hold accountable for lack of Big 12, bowl and national championship trophies are them.

And please, nobody, especially Stoops brothers, mention the Sugar Bowl.
    Yep, it (mostly) comes down to what Joe Jamail (89 years old) and Red McCombs (87 years old) thinks but who knows how long they will really be around.