BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Aggie AD Holder says Travis Ford will stay as coach

You know... that meltdown thread might still have some life left in it

Personally, I don't know why this season would have been fire-worthy for Travis Ford. After losing two NBA players, expectations for this Poke season were very low, certainly not "beat Kansas" and "9-seed" or even "ranked in top 25 at times" worthy.

Travis Ford is really trying hard. I know (from meltdown posts, not from watching OSU basketball) that he has trouble keeping track of time and fouls to give, but he's recruiting so-so and gets OSU to the postseason every year and only missed the NCAA tourney twice (both NIT years I think).

The attendance and program downfall? It happened under his predecessor. I know OSU fans are trying to shut out that an inferior Sutton followed beloved Sutton, but it actually happened and it was fire-worthy (and probably saved Sean's life to get out of that stressful job).

Finally, Phil Forte is not Keiton Page. Lower your expectations, Pokes. Lon Kruger, Bill Self and the other top Big 12 coaches are not coming to Stillwater, no matter how much you fire Travis Ford