Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    vCash

Re: Keith Ford suspended

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBigRed View Post
    I like that it sounds/looks like he actually has a support program in in place.

He's broken rules and has to suffer the consequences. But, he doesn't sound like a bad kid... and maybe seeing/having people, even when they're punishing you... still sticking by you, trying to help you on the right path. That speaks volumes.

I was going to say something unpleasant about Ford, on the surface of this... but instead, I wish the young man well... and I hope he gets his opportunities on the field, thru some recovery.
    There's a saying that goes something like "A man's character can be measured by the way he responds to adversity". I look at Joe Mixon, who still has a long way to go to regain a lot of people's trust, but he could very easily have gone back to California and ended up at another school this year. Instead, he stayed, faced the music and appears to have followed the rules put in place for him. Obviously Keith's issue is much different, but if he ends up getting help for whatever it is that's affecting him, and works his way back onto the team, that'll say a lot about his character.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Wow! Transferred to OSU? You did hit rock bottom. Glad you are okay now and I hope Keith is too.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

?
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

After seeing the Spring game, running backs will not be OU's problem.